Chapter 4 - Lukas

Soon it was morning and I was woken up by one of the maids. After waking me up, she left. I looked over and saw that Emil was still asleep, so I pushed him off my bed.

"Wha-?! Ouch!" Emil exclaimed.

"Good morning, little brother." I leaned over the bed and looked at Emil, who was lying on the ground rubbing his head.

"Why did you push me off?"

"It's morning, you have to get up."

"But why did you have to push me off? You could've woken me up a different way!"

"You're right. I should have poured water on your face. I should do that next time."

"What?! No!"

"Hahaha. Just kidding. Or am I?" I smirked than got off my bed.

Emil left to go get dressed. I rang for my butler to help me get ready for the day. Once I was dressed and ready to go, I walked downatairs and into the front room. Emil was by the door, waiting for me.

"You took a while." He said.

"Well, I had to make sure I had everything I needed." Emil opened the door and we walked outside to the car, with some of our servants carrying my bags, following after us.

"So, uh, goodbye?" Emil said once we had reached the car.

"Bye."

"I'll see you over Christmas, right?"

"Yeah." I gave Emil a hug before getting into the car.

"Bye, big brother." Emil said softly.

"Hmm? What was that, I couldn't quite hear that last part." I said teasing him.

"I said, bye!"

"I'm pretty sure you said more than that."

"Ugh. Shut up."

I just laughed. Soon my butler, who was going to come with me on the trip, came over to the car.

"Are you coming with us, Master Emil?" He asked my brother.

"No. I have to stay here to greet the new kid."

"Okay. Well, have a nice day, Master Emil." He then turned towards me. "Master Lukas, are you ready to go?"

"Yes." I closed the car door and buckled myself in. As we were driving away, I looked back and saw Emil waving at me from the driveway. I turned aroung and waved back, through the back window of the limo. Since I was going to be riding in the car for a few hours, I decided to go on my phone. As I was on my phone, I thought back to my conversation with Emil about tumblr. I was curious to see what he did on there, so I got on to tumblr's website and decided to make an account and follow Emil. The only problem was I didn't know what his username was. 'I guess I'll just have to text him.'

Lukas: What's your tumblr username?

Emil: Why?

Lukas: Because I want to know.

Emil: Why?

Lukas: Because. Now what is it?

Emil: ...fridge-lover-1904.....

Lukas: fridge-lover-1904?????

Emil: yes!!! Shut up!

Lukas: Okay then...

Well now that I got his username I can go follow him. So I made an account and followed fridge-lover-1904. I stalked him for a bit and saw that he has a total hipster blog and also a lot of memes. Like A LOT. Pretty soon my phone vibrated, telling me I had a new text message. It was from Emil.