Chapter 19

Omarions POV

It's been two weeks since Avrils party, since me an the boys started tracking Darren their cars. I bet they thought we were going to back off an leave them alone-nah I got somethin fah they ass real soon.

"My man how you doin, its ya boy Omarion here I wanna call in a favor." I spoke into the phone while driving towards Stings house.

"What type of favor?" He answered. I turned the corner smirking too myself.

"I need to borrow some ah ya boys"

"What for?"

"I got some gang tryin to run my block. An I wanna teach them a lesson" I pulled in front of Stings house and waited for him to answer.

"Got a little competition going on huh?"

I shook my head clenching my hand into a fist, "Nothing I can't handle"

"Well my men are yours if you need them"

Raheems POV

"So i found a tracking device on my car an Darren found one on his. It's gotta be the kings man" I told them putting my hands on my hips.

"When did you find it?" Troy asked me running over to my safe. I looked over at Darren an he shrugged his shoulders.

"The day before yesturday"

I watched Troy type in the code an retrieve the flash drive.

"That means the kings already know where both of you live" Troy mutterrd strapping the flash drive onto his chest. I took out my gun from my waistband and walked over to the couch pulling a briefcase from underneath it.

Once I opened it Chris got up and filled both his guns with amo. He looked up at Troy pointing it to the ground, "How you know its them?"

"They're the only gang who has a problem with us"

"True"

Charles strapped a couple of smoke bombs to his harnest an tucked a couple of guns in there too.

"Lets do this now ok, Darren an Chris I need you at the exits. Charles you're at the end of the corridor on the second floor. Raheem I need you to be a sniper on the roof. William I need you to be our eyes an stay in the tunnel underground. Theres the security camera footage underneath there. Here" Troy threw us some walkie talkies. I looked around an watched the guys getting ready. Its about to go down. In my house. Around my furniture. Why my house?

"Wait why my house?" I groaned grabbing my riffle making my way to the roof.

Chris smiled an shook his head. "It was Troys house last time"

Williams POV

"Hey guys incase we're out numbered an one of us ain't make it theres anythin yall wanna say?" Darren asked through the feed.

Damn its so fucking hot down here. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and picked up my phone to look at a picture of my girl, Amani.

"If I die tell my girl I love her man" I responded pressin the button to talk.

Chris: Yo you still with Amani?

Me: Hell yeah

Raheem: Well you have my word than

Darren: Any one else

Chris: Tell Eria ima luv her forever an always

Troy: Tell Nicki im sorry I cheated on her

Chris: Wait, you cheated?

Troy: At Avrils party....with Falen

Darren: That's not right Troy