chapter 25

Authors note: this short chapter may be emotinal for some people. its also sad. so prepare your selfs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy sat on the couch with her yellow frilly dress. Monica sat next to her and past her a doughnut. “Katy, can I ask you something?” she asked as she pulled Katy closer to her. Katy nodded as she bit in to her doughnut. “Did daddy say anything about you having to go to another house when I have a baby?” Monica asked already knowing the answer. Katy hesitated before answering. “No...” Monica sat there. Why would she lie to her? “Are you sure?” Monica asked trying to get the tiniest thing out of her. “I’m sure mommy” Katy smiled. “Because you know if daddy says something to you mean you can tell me, I won’t tell him that you tell me” Monica said hoping she would tell her what she already knew. “Really?” Katy asked. Monica nodded thinking she was going to tell her something. “So is there anything you want to tell me?” Monica asked for the third time. “No” she smiled. “If he hurts me, me will tell you” Katy said finishing her dounut. “Ok” Monica said nodding her head. “Katy can I ask you another question?” Katy just nodded. “Why do you call daddy ‘him’ instead of calling him daddy?” Monica asked placing Katy on her lap. Katy shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know”. “Lily calls her daddy ‘daddy’” Monica said brushing back Katy’s hair. “But her daddy’s different” Katy said playing with her fingernails. “What do you mean different?” Monica asked. Katy looked up at her. “Well, he plays with her, and watches movies with her and they go places together” Katy said looking back down her fingernails. “Her daddy is like chandler” Katy said looking back up at her mother. Monica didn’t expect her to say that. She felt bad soon as she said that. Monica had taken her only father figure away from her forever. “What do you mean he’s like chandler?” Monica questioned. “Well chandler watches movies with me, and he plays with me and we spend time together just the two of us, like her daddy does” Katy smiled. Monica felt so much guilt at that particular moment.  “Ow” Monica said holding her lower admin. “What’s wrong mommy?” Katy said looking down at her slight baby bump. “Oh nothing, mommy just got a pain but it’s gone now” Monica looked over at the clock. “Oh shoot I have to go to work and you have to be a day-care” Monica said rushing out the door with Katy in her arms.

*Monica’s work*

5 hours later.

Monica looked at the watch it was almost time to go pick Katy up. She was packing up all her papers when her boss walked in. “where do you think you’re going?” she said it the most irritating tone. “Home” Monica snapped at her. “I don’t think so, I have a report due for my bosses in California and it has to be done by tonight, oops” she laughed. “And...” Monica said looking at her watch and picking up the speed of cleaning up. “And you have to do it” she said dumping the paper on her desk. “Have fun” she said as she walked out. Monica slopped down in her chair. She hated her boss so much. She didn’t even deserve to have a job. The only reason she got a job so high was because her daddy owns the company and cut of her money so he said she had to earn it. Monica sat there. It was time to pick up Katy. She dialled chandler numbers. After the second ring she realised it was chandler’s number and she hung up. She sat there and ran her hands through her hair. Who could she get to pick up Katy? She couldn’t call Michael she had lost trust in him picking up Katy. Although he had changed she didn’t want to risk anything. She rang phoebe. After one ring it picked up. “Hey phoebe have you picked up lily yet?” “Just heading out the door why?” “Because I’m stuck at work, could you please pick lily up? I should be over to pick her up before 2am?” “Ok sure see you then”

1 hour later Monica was trying to do the report but she had no idea what she was meant to be doing. She slammed down her computer screen in frustration and ran her fingers through her hair. She then had a sharp pain in her lower admin again. But this time it didn’t go away. It got worse and started to hurt allot. At first she though it could be false labour. Because she had that when she was pregnant with Katy. But it felt completely different. The pain started to intensify. She tried to stand up but she fell to the floor in pain. The pain was a sharp pain. And it wouldn’t go away. Monica tried to stand up she tried to pull herself up. She looked down at her pants there was a blood stain on her crotch she started crying. She crawled her way over to the phone to try and reach it. But she couldn’t. Another sharp pain hit and she screamed. A lady from down the hall came rushing in. “hey I heard screaming are you ok?” she asked. She then noticed the blood stain on her pants. “Oh my god, your pants” she said pointing to Monica’s pants. Monica looked down at her pants the bloodstain had gotten allot bigger. The lady then realised she was pregnant. “Oh no” she lifted up Monica. Monica held her admin as the lady took her to get a cap. When the lady spotted a cab she waved it down and told them to get Monica to the hospital.

When Monica arrived at the hospital the pain had stopped she ran through the lobby to try and find a doctor to help her. But then another pain hit. She fell to the ground in pain again. Doctors from every direction seeing this rushed to her aid.

Monica sat on the hospital bed crying her eyes out. She was waiting on results but she already knew she had lost the baby. She didn’t know how she was going to tell Michael, or chandler, or Katy. She stopped crying when the doctor walked in. “I’m sorry Mrs. Smith, you lost your baby” Monica nodded and tried not to cry in front of the doctor.  “What’s left of the baby bump will go down by morning, again I’m really sorry” the doctor said patting Monica on the back and walking out. Soon as the doctor left Monica got changed and rushed home. She called phoebe and told her she wouldn’t be able to pick Katy up So Phoebe offered to take her overnight. When Monica got home she changed her pants and begun to cry. She screamed into a pillow and let the tears fall. She didn’t understand why bad thing after another bad thing after another kept happening.

The next night Monica was looking at herself in the mirror. She turned to the side to see she had her old belly back. It was flat. As if there was never a baby in there. She started to cry again when it hit her that there was no longer a baby in her belly. She walked out of her room and went to walk into the bathroom when Michael walked through the door. “Hey sexy” he said walking over to her kissing her neck. It was clear to her that he wanted sex. She felt Michael rub is hand over her belly and then stop. He pulled her away from him. And looked down at her stomach “Michael I need to tell you something” she said taking his hand. “Why is your stomach flat?” Monica looked down at her feet. “Why is your stomach flat!” he yelled. “Because I lost the baby” she quietly said. “What!” he yelled getting angry. “Michael stop getting angry at me it’s not my fault” Monica said quietly. “Of course it’s your fault!” he yelled. “It’s not!” Monica screamed back. “I can’t believe you killed another one of my babies!” he yelled. Monica could not believe what he just said. This was defiantly not her fault. And he had no right to say she killed his babies. “I never killed any of these babies! Katy’s your daughter she is alive!” Monica screamed. “Don’t even talk to me, you killed my child!” he yelled. Monica went to slap him but he grabbed her hand before she could. “Where you about to slap me?” he yelled. “In fact I was you’re a prick!” she yelled. Michaels face went red. He picked her up by her arms and through her to the ground. Monica screamed in pain as she held her ribs. She grabbed the couch and pulled herself up as she cried in pain. “First of all I didn’t kill our first baby! And Katy is your daughter and I’m sick of you acting like she is not! And thirdly this baby isn’t even yours” Monica couldn’t believe she just told him that. He walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face and she landed on her ribs again. She screamed in pain as she watched him walk out the door. Monica stood up and walked out the door very slowly.

* I KNOW EVERYONE PROBLEY HATES ME FOR KILLING MONDLERS BABY, BUT THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD CONTINUE THE STORY. i DEBATED FOR WEEKS WEATHER SHE WAS GOING TO KEEP THE BABY OR NOT, AND I FIGURED THE ONLY WAY I COULD KEEP WRITTING WAS IF SHE LOST THE BABY, PLUS I ALREADY WROTE A BOOK ABOUT THEM HAVING A BABY, AND I WANTED TO WRITE SOMTHING COMPLETLEY DIFFRENT. IM SORRY GUYS. BUT PLEASE STILL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? PLEASE <3