chapter 26

SO EVERYONE TOLD ME THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SAD, WHICH IT WAS, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER <3

Chandler heard a scream coming from across the street. But he shook it off thinking he was properly over reacting or hearing things. He heard a knock at the door. He opened the door to Monica standing there. She was shaking and crying. When she noticed he had opened the door. She looked up at him. Chandler just looked at her. she was bruised and had blood on her face “Monica what are you...” Monica ran over to him and hugged him and started balling her eyes out. Chandler put his arms around her to comfort her. “Chandler...I’m so sorry....that baby...gone....I’m sorry...Michael...ribs” Monica said between sobs. Chandler didn’t understand anything she was saying. He pulled Monica of him “what’s wrong?” Monica grabbed his hands and pulled him to the couch. “Chandler” she sniffed. She took in a deep breath.  Just as she was about to say it, chandler noticed her flat belly. She looked up at chandler and saw where he was looking. “I’m so sorry chandler... I lost...I lost the baby” she cried. Chandler pulled her into him and held her when she cried. His eyes where teary but none broke away from his eyes. He didn’t want to upset Monica more then she already was. He didn’t know what to say. He needed to talk to Monica about everything. She cried louder and chandler held her tighter. “Ow” she said pulling away. “What?” he asked. “My ribs, they, they really hurt” she said holding her side. Chandler pulled up the side of her shirt slightly. Then looked up at her to make sure it was okay. She just looked at him. He pushed the rest of her shirt up and noticed the whole side of her ribs bruised. “Oh my god” he said letting go of her shirt and letting it fall back down. “What happened?” he asked concernley. She let out a few more sobs before she answered. “M-m-Michael lifted me up of the ground and through me to the floor. “What!” chandler yelled. Chandler hated Michael. But his hate for him just got larger and larger every day. Chandler stood up but Monica pulled his hand making him fall back down. “Don’t chandler...n-not now” she said starting to cry again. Chandler sat there in disbelief. “w-why did he throw you to the floor, I thought he stopped abusing you?” chandler said hugging Monica. Monica pulled away. “He did stop, but then I told him I lost the baby and he got angry and told me I killed another one of his babies” chandler hugged her as she cried yet again louder. He remembered Monica telling him about their first baby and how it was born still born. Chandler couldn’t believe Michael would accuse Monika of killing the babies, when she had no choice. He couldn’t imagine any man telling a woman they killed a baby. Monica pulled away. “Chandler I want you to know how sorry I am” Monica said looking up at him. “Come on Monica it’s not your fault” chandler said. “No not just for that, for everything, for yelling at you when you told me you loved me, twice...” Monica started to cry again. “And for saying you wouldn’t be a good father, for saying you couldn’t have anything to do with the baby, for saying I hated you, for saying you couldn’t see us again, for...” chandler stopped Monica. “It’s ok Monica” he smiled hugging her. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her as she cried. She pulled away. “I’m sorry for saying I love Michael” Monica said barley above a whisper. “Why are you sorry for that?” chandler asked. “Because I loved you all along and I told you I didn’t” Monica said looking up into chandlers eyes. Chandler didn’t know what to say, yes it did hurt him when she said she loved Michael but he didn’t think she loved him. “What do you mean all along” chandler asked. “I mean since college when we dated, I have loved you since then it just took me allot to realise it, chandler you’re the One and only man I want to be with, I love you so much it hurts, you have no idea what it felt like not seeing you every day, and seeing you with that other girl” “Monica I have had that feeling ever since I moved in across the street” chandler said sadly. “Chandler I’m so sorry” she said touching his face. “I should have never stayed with Michael, You where right this whole time, and I feel so stupid to not realise. Your are Katy’s daddy” Monica said caressing his face. “What?” chandler asked? “The other night you told me Michael was her father but not her daddy, you are her daddy, she loves you so much” Monica smiled. Chandler looked in Monica’s eyes he was touched by her words. “I love her very much too” chandler smiled. “But can I ask you a question” chandler said removing Monica hand from his face. “How come it took the death of our...our baby for you to realise this” chandler said letting the tears realises from his eyes. A tear fell down Monica’s cheek. “Chandler I realised this a long time ago, but I was already married. I had so much on my plate, I didn’t want to be seen as the woman who sleeps with...” chandler cut Monica off as he slammed his lips up against her. She returned the kiss making it deeper and more passionate. Chandler pulled her closer to him. Monica ran her fingers threw his hair. Chandler stood up as did Monica. Chandler pulled Monica into him and continued to kiss her passionately. Chandler lifted Monica up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued to kiss more deeply and passionate. Chandler started to kiss Monica’s neck. Monica let out a small moan and chandler continued to kiss her neck then to her collarbone. Monica let out another small moan and pulled chandlers face up to hers and started to kiss his lips again. Chandler begun to walk his bedroom still with Monica wrapped around him. He pushed open the door still not leaving Monica lips. He layed her down on the bed and fell on top of her. “Ow” Monica said against chandler lips. Chandler looked at her rips “are you sure you want to do this?” he asked kissing her bruise. “Oh yeah” Monica said pulling his lips back up to hers. Chandler started to kiss her neck passionately. He began to unbutton her shirt. And she began to unbutton his pants. Chandler started to move his lips down lower. Chandler smiled at her as he begun to take of her pants.

Yay! THERE FINALLY CONFESSED! bUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WHAT WILL MICHEAL DO?  TELL ME WHAT YOOU THINK? I KNOW THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTE RUSHED, BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE? :')