chapter 28

“Mommy why where you kissing chandler?” Katy giggled. Monica looked over at chandler then back at Katy. “Uh...um...uh” Monica said looking for something to say. Chandler clapped his hands together to get Katy’s attention. “So who’s hungry?” chandler said trying to avoid the conversation. “Me me me me me!” Katy said jumping up and down. Monica looked over at chandler and smiled.

Later that night chandler, Monica and Katy where watching a movie on the couch. Chandler was sitting on one end of the couch with Katy on his lap and Monica’s legs on his lap. When the movie was over chandler turned off the TV and looked over to his left. Monica was asleep. He then looked in his lap to see Katy asleep. He smiled at them for a while before deciding to get up. He slowly moved Monica’s feet off him and stood up and placed Katy back on the couch. He then slid his hands under Monica’s legs and around her back and picked her up. She stirred before wrapping her hands around chandlers neck and resting her head on his shoulder before going back to sleep. Chandler smiled and quietly took her to his room. He placed her on the bed and pulled the blanket up over her kissing her fore head. He grabbed a long blanket out of the closet and a pillow and took it to where Katy was.

When chandler walked back into his room he noticed Monica was awake. She smiled at his presents and climbed out from under the covers. “What’s wrong?” chandler asked. “Oh nothing I’m just, this is just...it’s really unconfutable” Monica said pulling at her clothing. “Why don’t you wear this, you have already worn it” he said throwing a shirt at her. Monica smiled and started to get undressed, chandler didn’t know if he should look or not. Well he had already seen her naked. And slept with her. But he felt like he shouldn’t be looking at her. Chandler tried to focus on something. He searched the room quickly but the door knob was the closest thing. He started to fiddle with it and look at the door. Monica walked up behind him realising something was wrong. “What’s wrong? Don’t you want to see me naked?” she giggled. Chandler turned around to face her. She was now dressed. “Oh believe me I do, but it’s going to have to get some getting used to, girls don’t usually just strip in front of me, especially you” Chandler laughed. “Well you’re going to have to get used to it, because that is going to change” she said softly kissing him on the lips. “Where is Katy sleeping?” Monica said pulling away from the kiss. “On the couch, she has a blanket and a pillow” chandler smiled. “I want to say goodnight to her” Monica said walking out the room. Chandler watch from the door way as Monica knelt down and kissed her daughters for head.

Monica climbed into bed next to chandler. “Thank you” she smiled wrapping her arms around his chest and placing her head on it. “For what?” chandler asked as he caresses Monica’s back. “for everything, thank you for letting us stay here, thank you for loving me, thank you from being there for me and Katy, thank you for never giving up on me, thank you for...” Chandler cut Monica off and kissed her lips, just as she started to return the kiss he pulled away. “You’re welcome” he laughed knowing that she wanted him to kiss her again. Monica just smiled and started to kiss chandler again very passionately. When she felt chandler returning the kiss she pulled away. “Good night chandler” she giggled turning over on her side. “No fair” chandler said acting hurt. Monica turned over so she was facing him. “Aw I’m sorry, did I hurt my poor babies feelings?” Monica said in a baby voice as she touched his face. Chandler stuck out his bottom lip and nodded. Monica smiled and lent in and kissed him. “Good night” she said across his lips. Monica then pulled away and snuggled her head into his chest and wrapping her hands around his body.

Later that night chandler felt a tugging on his shirt. He rolled over struggling to see. A slight voice called his name. He waited for his eyes adjust before seeing Katy standing before him. She called his name again. Chandler UN mangled Monica off him and rolled over and sat up. “What’s wrong sweetie?” he asked in a sleepy voice. “Chandler me had an accident” she said on the verge of tears. Chandler rubbed her arm “oh that’s okay, we will clean you up, get some new sheets and it will good as new” chandler smiled grabbing her hand. “Chandler are you going to smack me cause me wet the bad?” she asked quietly. “No of course not? Why would you think that?” chandler asked confused. Katy just shrugged her shoulders and followed chandler.

Chandler placed Katy in the bath and passed her a Barbie doll. He started to scrub her back with a wet cloth and soap. “Chandler?” Katy asked not taking her eyes off the Barbie doll. “Yeah?” he answered pouring water on her head as he covered her eyes. “How come you stopped coming to me house and playing with me?” she asked taking her eyes of the doll and looking at chandler in the eyes. Chandler hesitated before answering. “Well me and mommy...well... I had to go to a work thing” chandler lied. “Then how come mommy and you yelled at each other?” She asked innocently. “Listen Katy, sometimes...friends fight” he said trying to think of an excuse. “Why?” she asked. Chandler didn’t expect her to ask so many questions. She was only four. “Because of misunderstandings, and sometimes two friends want different things” chandler said dangling his hands in the bubbled water. “Ok, you won’t fight again?” “No, never” he smiled. “You won’t leave?” she asked. “Never again” he answered.  “Good because I miss you too much” she smiled. Chandler smiled back. “I missed you too...Now can I ask you a question?” chandler asked. Katy smiled and nodded. “Well before in the bed room, how come you thought I was going to get mad at you and smack you?” he asked in all seriousness. Katy’s eyes dropped from his face and went to her feet. She shrugged. Chandler touched her shoulder. “Katy you can tell me, I won’t tell anyone?” Katy looked back up to chandlers face. “Ok...well, when me had accidents at home, daddy got mad and smacked me very hard and he said me was stupid and I had to grow up. The smacks hurted so much” she said quietly. Chandler was shocked. Just when he thought he couldn’t hate Michael anymore. How could Michael Hit his daughter? Chandler felt like going over there and knocking some sense into him. “Well Katy...” chandler said calming himself down. “I will never hurt you...ever” Katy smiled. Chandler lifted her out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her. He looked in her bag to find no spare clothes. “I have no clothes left?” she asked. “No but we will find something” he said picking her up still wrapped in the towel.  He walked into his room quietly no wanting to wake Monica he opened up his closet door and pulled out one of his shirts and put it over Katy. It was a white shirt that wrote ‘bing’ in bright yellow letters on the front. It was a gift from Joey when he was in high school. When he put it on her it came to her knees. She giggled. Chandler picked her up and took her to the lounge room and started changing her sheets. When he changed the couch bed sheets he placed Katy back into it pulled the blankets over her. “Good night princess” he said kissing her fore head. He went to stand up but Katy pulled him back down. Or she at least tried. “I love you chandler” she said quietly. “I love you too” he smiled hugging her.

SO YEAH NOTHING RELLY HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT ILL UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMMOROW, BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, PWETTY PWEASE, I APRRICHEATE FEEBACK, SO PLASE <3