-34- Our Last Saturday Night

-GiGi-
Since we were leaving in 2 weeks, we decided to throw a small party together. Just the 6 of us. We didn't feel like dressing up or anything, so we just threw on hoodies & leggings, but we switched it up. We put on LED sneakers. The boys wouldn't be expecting that. And it was dark out, so it didn't really make a difference. We were in the car, on our way to Kalin's house. When we got there, Myles answered the door. "Woah, looks like we've got ourselves some glow sticks." He said. We came in & I sat down next to Jake. We listened to music & played videos games. I actually beat Jake & Kalin in 2K14. "Where did you learn to play like that?" Jake asked me. "I guess you guys didn't know. When GiGi was 1, she beat our dad in DKC by just pressing the X button over and over." They all looked at me. "It's all in the wrist." We laughed.

-Rylee-
We were playing some of Kalin & Myles' old music. There was no song these boys couldn't make that sounded like total & complete crap. The lights went out & our shoes were on. And it was loud & live. These were gonna be the times I missed the most. I danced on Myles, & he liked it. I could tell. GiGi's phone rang & she went outside to answer it. When she came back in, she sighed. "What's up?" I asked. "We may be leaving a bit early. That was Eleanor." We looked at her weird. "Ugh. She booked our flights for this Friday instead of next Saturday." We all frowned. Kalin rolled his eyes & said, "That damn Eleanor." I couldn't believe this. Eleanor, how could you be so stupid? But, we didn't let that get us down. We still danced, & listened to some music from their new album until we were tired.

-Tabitha-
I sat on Kalin's bed, in nothing but my hoodies & underwear, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. After like, 10 minutes, he came & joined me. "You know I'm gonna miss you right?" He asked. "Yeah, I do." I told him. "Just remember what I promised you." He said. I smiled. "Do you remember?" He asked. We both laughed. "Yes I do." I said. "And what is that?" He asked. "I'll wait for you. Until we come back home."

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short!! I'm trying to save everything for the last chapter, which will be up either tomorrow morning or tonight!! Sequel is titled, New York, New York. I will start posting it by Wednesday, so check out my page for that! Thank's for the votes & my story's got 700+ reads! My next goal is 800 reads, so skeddit, YEE!