Fix You (A Liam Payne Fan Fic)

5 YEARS AGO… All I here every day is yelling and banging on the walls and doors.  5:45 am my dad finally got home, drunk.  This was normal for him though, he always ended up getting drunk every weekend and coming home at 5 in the bloody morning and start yelling at my mum.  But today was different, instead of my mum yelling and calling him out for being an ass, she just …left, and never came back. 

“LYDIA get ass down here now” my dad yelled angrily.  I walk down the stairs, scared of what he might do.  When I got to the last step a glass flew at my head hitting me on my left cheek, I was getting used to this by now my dad would get drunk, bring home some lady that was always wearing the sluttiest cloths. “Why are you such a fuck up Lydia I wish you left, not your mother…” the lady looked right to my dad with a disgusted look after he said that “don’t worry babe, your prettier then That women.  But like I said I wish you would just leave Lydia and never come back because you are the worst daughter ever.” As he said that tears formed in my eyes and he just laughed and started making out with the women.  Sadly I got this ‘speech’ every week, but it still hurt me on the inside, the thing that really hurt is that he truly doesn’t care for me anymore.  When he was done making out with the women he whispered something in her ear and she left.  Once she was gone and charged at me and pushed me on the ground kicking me and punching me. After about what seemed like years he stopped and looked at me and laughed…yea he Laughed.  Once he kicked me one last time he left to his room.  I got up off the ground wincing in pain; I walked to my room and looked at myself in the mirror.  Blood was everywhere, running down my face and neck, it look like I was now forming a black eye “Oh great” I spoke out loud.  After I finished looking at all my dad had done, I went to the bathroom and got the one thing I loved and never left me for anything, my razor blade.