Chapter 3

Liam’s POV:

Today, the boys and I had the day off so they all were lazy all day. I on the other hand wanted to actually do something so I went out to get coffee.  Once I got to the little coffee shop I walk in, went to the counter and ordered my drink.  When the barista was making my drink I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, her soft ginger hair cascaded her back and her olive colored skin was glowing from the sun.  After what seemed like a year, she looked up and noticed I was look her way, she gave me a faint smile and looked back down.  It looked like she was crying so I got my drink and walked over to her to see if she was ok.  “Hi, I’m Liam and you?”  I said while putting out my hand “hi I’m Lydia” she said with a sweet voice while taking my hand.  “I noticed you were crying and I want to make sure you were ok that why I was..Staring earlier…sorry” “It’s ok and I don’t want to bug you with my problems. I’m ok I promise.” I didn’t believe she was ok but I didn’t want to upset her so I just nodded my head and smiled.  “Well maybe one day you can tell me. You look like a very nice girl and I would love to get to know you!”  After I said that she looked up at me with a shocked face. “R-really you want to get to know m-me?” “Well of course I do!” Once I said that she looked up at me and tears formed in her eyes once again.  “Did I say something wrong?”  “No its just no one has ever want to know about…me or really want to care about me” She said with tears know streaming down her face.  I grabbed her face and wiped the tears away.  “But now you do, and I would never not care about you.  I know we just met but I feel like we have been friends forever and there’s something about you that makes me want to be friends forever.” My checks started to heat up while saying this, I guess ‘Love at first sight’ is true, or at least a very big crush.

4HOURS LATER

Lydia and I sat there all day talking about are lives and funny moments we had when we were kids, but I feel like there was a lot I didn’t know about in her life but maybe she’ll tell me one day.  Lydia was telling me a funny dream she had once when I got a missed call, or more like 10 missed calls. “Do you want to call them back?” “No it’s ok I’m having a blast here with you.” She blushed and turned her head when I said this. She looked adorable when she blushed; I just hope one day this girl will be mine… maybe!

'

'

'

I looked at the clock and realized it was 8:00pm and I thought to myself I needed to go home but I really didn’t want to leave Lydia, so I came up with a plan. “Umm Lydia I know we just met a couple hours ago but I was wondering if you would want to come over to my flat and hang out, not in a creepy way but I really like being with you and I don’t want today to end, so what do you say?” “I would love too!” I smile when she said yes. When we were about to leave I went to the counter and got a muffin for Niall, I knew since I wasn’t there all day I should at least give I’m food so he would be so mad.

A/N Hey guys I know I know this chapter Sucks but I wanted to write the second half of it before I have to get my laptop fixed because It takes literally an hour to sign into Wattpad and I was going crazy so when I post this I don’t know how long it will be till I can post again but I’ll try my hardest. Sorry once again for the bad chapter and sorry for any spelling I get wrong. Thank you for reading my story and please vote and comment it would mean a lot!  Bye loves xx