The Girl Who Screamed Let me Go

You woke up to see nothing but darkness. You felt rope tied around your wrists " hello , is anyone there ? "
You called out there was a low chuckle from the blackness
" good you're awake for I second I thought I would have to get Renix to wake you, " it was Parker or the thing that had taken control of him.
" what do you want ?, " you asked
you could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer towards you.
Then you felt the icy touch of his fingers graze your cheek " tsk tsk tsk such a foolish girl you are ( Y/N ) which is why I need you, " " need me for what ?, " you snapped " ooh what a fighter you are... I need you for-run ( Y/N ) ! - shut up you !!!, " the most strange thing happened a voice yelled for you to run it came from parker's mouth but it was frightened and strangled almost like he was warning you.
" I need you for an experiment ( Y/N )
testing your strength how long you can stand something until you break. "
Suddenly a blinding light flooded where you were. It was a large concrete room with a medal door.

" what experiment do you need me for exactly ?, " you couldn't help but ask all of these questions. He rolled his eyes seeming annoyed.
" wow it's true what people say women really are this dumb... Strength, pain tolerance, " " wait that's two experi- " the slap sent pain through your cheek
" DON'T CORRECT ME ! , " he shouted
You whimpered a little as he came close to your face.
" The last girl that corrected me was killed without mercy... next time you correct me prey that I don't put a gun to your head, " then he turned around and walked to the medal door and opened it " RENIX GET IN HERE !, "
he shouted. After a few minutes Renix
came through the door but he wasn't Renix to you instead it was Robbie Kay Parker's best friend.

" keep an eye on our guest and make sure she doesn't try anything understand ?, " Robbie nodded and stared as Evron or whoever took over Parker walked out of the room but before he closed the door he spoke loud enough for both of you to hear.
" oh and Renix since you've been doing your job you can do whatever you want with her as long as you keep her alive, "
" yes sir , " his voice was different it was still the same British accent but it was filled with a mixture of calm and eager tones. Evron finally closed the door leaving you alone with Renix preying that he didn't hurt you but you knew even that was inevitable.
He eyed you carefully his head turning slowly to the left then to right almost like he was studying you.
You looked at him matching his movements turning your head to the left then to the right, he smirked.

" you must be ( Y/N ) , " he said still smirking. " what does he want from me ?, " you asked his smirk only grew wider " that's for him to know and for you to find out. " you closed your eyes for a second then opened them to see Robbie in front of you.
He tilted his head
" you know I've always admired the female body... So complicated yet so simple at the same time... "He paused and placed both hands on your upper waist and slid them down.
" every curve of your body is like part of a master peace... Your beauty is a painting and your sweet... Luscious skin... " he paused again and moved his hands to your cheeks
" your skin is like soft flower pedals forever changing from white and snow covered glistening with beauty of winter to red roses in the spring day... And your lips... " he then placed his thumb on your bottom lip. " so full and red with the color of Crimson wanting to be covered with gentle kisses and yet at the same time begging to be bitten and bruised. "
Then he kissed you roughly bitting at the sensitive flesh of your lips.

Robbie broke the kiss easily and muttered " you know the best part of being a demon is... I can take what I want. " then he vanished into thin air leaving you alone in the room with the strange feeling of want even though you don't even want either of them, you never did you never wanted Renix or Evron but at the same time you didn't want Robbie or Parker either and yet you wanted the demons even more than the humans. Then out of nowhere you screamed and kicked
" LET ME GO ! "