Renix and Robbie

A few days have past now and you've gotten used to Parker hanging around the house but Evron was still a trouble maker. It was Tuesday morning , you walked out of your bedroom and made coffee , you took out two mugs since you had no idea if an evil spirit could drink real liquids or eat real things. You pored the coffee into the two mugs , you set yours down on the counter while you put Parker's on the coffee table in the living room where he was sleeping on the couch, a black blanket wrapped around him. You walked back to the counter and sipped your coffee being careful not to burn your tongue. Suddenly there was a knock at the front door , who could be here at this hour ? You thought putting down your coffee and walking to the door. You opened the door to see Robbie Parker's best friend standing on the porch " uh...hi is Parker here ?, " he asked , you stared for a few seconds you were actually going to talk to Robbie... Well you weren't really surprised since he'd had an evil demon that looked exactly like him.

" yeah he's here come inside, " you stepped to the side and pulled the door open wide so he could get in to the house. " he's on the couch. " you walked to Parker who was still sleeping, you gently shook him awake.
" Parker , Parker wake up , " he groaned and opened his eyes
" what , is someone here ?, "
" yeah Robbie's here , " Parker sat up and stretched " so what brings ya here Rob ?, " " I need some help , "
" with what ?, " he asked
" come outside and I'll show you , "
" okay , you wanna come to ?, "
he asked looking at you " sure, "
Parker got up and walked with Robbie outside you followed close behind.
When you were outside Robbie went to his car and opened the trunk.
He waved his hand gesturing for you two to come over. You both walked over to him and looked in the trunk , what you saw almost shocked you almost , it was Renix tied up and gaged
" why is he like that ?, " you asked which now that you thought about had to be the most dumbest question you could ask a celebrity.
" he snuck into my house and tried to kill me I ran into the garage grabbed some rope and tape , hid and when he came at me I took him down , "
" so what do we do with him ?, " Parker asked Robbie looked at the both of you
" either of you up for a road trip ?, "