I Get What I Want

You stood there as if your feet were glued to the floor. Evron snapped his fingers in front of your eyes
" hello... hey anyone home ?, " you blinked a few times and glared at him
" do my a favor Evron and stay out of my way... got that demon boy. " you walked out of your bedroom and into the hall. Two pairs of footsteps followed you out and stopped behind you at the same time.
" someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, " Evron said walking until he stood in front of you
" Do us both a favor and shut up for once would you ?, " Parker suggested Evron rolled his eyes ignoring him.
" I need a drink. " you walked around Evron and headed to the fridge and grabbed a soda.

You turned around jumping a little when Evron appeared in front of you.
" Jesus ... would you stop that I mean if I have to put a bell around your neck I'd love to really, " he smiled
" and I would love to put a collar around yours , " he winked , you rolled your eyes and walked away from him.
You opened the soda and took a sip , trying to ease your nerves. They didn't follow you this time instead they left you alone... Well Parker did but Eveon had other plans. You closed your bedroom door as you walked in and set the soda can on your nightstand, taking a deep slow breath you calmed yourself down, trying to ignore whoever was your room wait ?... Whoever ?.

" so got any other witty comebacks that I can turn into perverted pick up lines babe ?, " you rolled your eyes again this time putting your fingers to your temples and rubbing your head.
" what now you're not gonna talk to me is that it ?..., " you didn't answer him
" ouch , well since you're not talking
I'll make you talk, " then he vanished in a puff of smoke like he had done earlier. Evron reappeared and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder and sitting you on the bed you still didn't speak. He looked at you and pursed his lips as if he was thinking
" something's missing... Or something should be missing would be the correct way to relay it... Now what is it... Ah I know... , " he trailed off and climbed on top of you. He was getting to close for comfort but before you could push him off Evron grabbed your wrists and held them above your head, smirking.

" back off creep !, " you protested
" ohh feisty, what happened to giving me the silent treatment ?, " he asked chuckling darkly. You ignored him
" I said back off !, " you twisted and squirmed trying to get out of his grip but it was no use.
" heh looks like my grip won't be the only thing making you squirm when I'm finished. " finally you thought of the only thing that could make him move at least one hand so you could get free. You spat in his face the saliva landed directly in his right eye but Evron didn't move his hands to wipe it out of his eye instead he shut his eye and chortled. " Now you're gonna get it just remember you brought this on yourself. " then Evron kissed your lips roughly and made his way down your neck biting your soft skin every chance he got.

Then you moaned softly you froze instantly hoping he didn't hear it. He stopped still smirking at you like it was a joke. " you like that ?, " he asked teasingly you shook your head but by the look on his face he could tell you were lying. " the blush on your cheeks says something else. " finally he got off of you and opened the bedroom door then looked back at you.
" I love it when I get what I want. "