My Plan Begins

Author's notes: 

Please comment and tell me what you thi.k about my story I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I got home late today and Dre' was waiting for me. If your wondering, no Dre' is not my boyfriend he's just a boy toy. Nothing serious just a friend with benifits. Don't get me wrong Dre' is a nice looking man. With a tall, well scuplted body, carmel skin, hazel eyes and a few tatts here and there. Dre' is fine but just wasn't my type. 

But when it comes to sex he was definitely my type. He could drive a woman crazy and tonight was no different. 

I walked into my house to find the table set with a candle light dinner and Dre' standing there waiting to greet me with a hug and kiss.  

"Hey Mia welcome home." He said after our long kiss. Damn that man was a good kisser. 

"Hey Dre'... What's this about?" I questioned him while he took my coat and purse in hand. 

"I just wanted to surprise you with something special" he said while leading me to the dinning room table. 

He pulled my chair out, seated me and took his seat across from me. The table was set with two plates a bucket ice holding a bottle of the most expensive red wine I had in my condo and a vase filled with red roses. We had spaghetti and garlic bread. It may sound simple but it was far from it. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that Dre' was a well renowned chef at one of the most well known five star restaurant. Yes I was sleeping with a chef. But anyway the dinner very exquisite but just the beginning oh a very heated night. 

"Good morning Anthony" I said walking into the office lobby, boy Dre' really gave it to me last night. I got to my office and set my purse down. Looking at my desk I noticed a boatload of work. I see Quan didn't waste anytime in making my life miserable. So I sat down and got to work.  

It wasn't as much work as I thought it was mostly filing and writing things down in his log. I was almost finished when th telephone rang.  

" Hello Ms.Cure speaking how may I help you." 

"Um hey Mia it Quan could you please come to my office I have so one here I want you to meet." 

"Yah sure i'll be right there"  

I hung up the phone and sluggishly got out my office to go to that dreadful man's office. I wonder what he wanted now and who was this someone he wanted me to meet. 

When I got to his office I lightly knocked and waited for him to answer. 

"Come in it's open" he called through the heavy wooden door. When I entered the the room there stood a tall dark skinned well built man and he wad fine. But he looked exactly like Jaquan or was I seeing doubles because there stood before me two Quan. I was in a state of shock and confussion and I guess it showed on my face because they both seem to be amused about the situation. 

"Hello nice to meet you i'm Jawan, Jaquan's twin brother" the one standing close to me said. 

Wait did I hear him correctly, did je just say twin brother. Last time I checked there was only one Quan not two this couldn't of been happening. To think there was actuall two of them. After standing there for a minute I finally managed to speak." Hey um i'm Mia Cure nice to meet you." I said sheepishly. They both just chuckled at me as if it was an inside joke and I was the center of it. 

"There's no need to be so formal Mia he my brother and now a major investor in the company. He's the CEO of Strax Enterprise." He exclaimed 

My face flushed with embarrassment and they both laughed at my childish behavior. I felt like a fool standing in their presence. But don't worry soon i'll be the one laughing. I had finally worked out everything I needed to slowly destroy everything Quan had built up. Soon I would be the one laughing.  

I walked back to office to finish my work. I now had another two stacks of paper work to It was getting late and almost everyone was gone, except for Quan. 

So I went over to his office to turn in my paper work when I heard some noise coming from inside. The door was slightly cracked and a shimmer of light was shine out. As I got closer the strange noise turned into a woman's moans.  

I peaked throw the crack to see what was going on. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened by what I saw. I pulled out my phone and started recording. It was Emily Rose the owner's daughter and Quan. I was surprised to see this cause I never thought Quan had a sex life. He must of been really good at it cause Emily was really riding him hard. The more she rode him the louder her moans.  

" I'm cummin, I'm cummin" Emily was now at her limit and within the nexy minute she had cummed. Quan's body soon tense and he had released all his jucies inside of her. 

Watching them made me kinda jealous of Emily. For some strange reason I wanted to feel him inside of me. I shock the thought of and hurried back to my office. 

After I finished my work I sat at my desk and started to daydream about last night. It was AWESOME! 

After dinner Dre' and I felt like it was time to retire to my bedroom. When we were finally in my room he wasred no time. He started to kiss my down my neck while slowly buttoning my shirt. He soon began leading a trail of kisses down my neck to my buttoning my shirt on the way down. 

Unhooking my bra his lips slowly probed down to my left nipple. Licking and sucking on it vigerously He was now caressing my right breast while still sucking on my left nipple. He repeated the samething with my right nipple. His hands were soon making their way down my body to play with me. I felt him stimulating my clit. His fingers soon found their way inside me. He steadly increased his pace while I started to match it. I could feel my climax coming when Dre' suddenly stopped.  

"Dre' don't stop baby" I said in between breaths. "We can't have you cumming so soon" he answered my smugly  

"Who said I was going to cum?" 

"Why your body of course. " I hated it when he got smart with me "Oh Mia you surprise me. I thought we knew each other better than this. How long has this relationship been going on?" I could see him smiling throw the darkness. I hated when he teasesd me like this. 

He lifted my body over his face and started to lick all around my sex. His tounge in circled my clitorus.  

I soon was getting horny all over again ang started to finger myself. Luckly the office was almost empty because i couldn'y contain my moans.  

Five minutes into my daydream and Quan and Emily were walking out his office. He knocked at my door and opened it to see them both standing there look at me shocked. I was taken aback at first by their facial expressions but then I knew exactly why they were so shocked. A sly devilish smile came over my face and we all stood there in silence. I'd finally got something on Quan and now my plans would begin