Jawan

Jawan's POV

 I was walking up to my brother's office when i heard some shouting. I guess i was the only one who heard it because everyone else was going on about their business as if it were a normal day. When i got to the door I heard what sounded like my brother yelling at his secretary. She was FINE AS FUCK, but i promise you to know her from somewhere. 

"Rape you? Mia why would  do that i mean yeah  had a crush on you when we were younger but I could never do that to you. your my bestfriend"s sitster."  Quan yelled.

Wait a minute his bestfriend's younger sister. I knew i know her. It impossible she still holding on to that. I thought her said she forgot about that. Damn and now Quan's caught in the middle of this. I quickly got o the phone and called Dontate. The phone rang four times and then he answered.

Brah what the fuck is wrong with you I told you never to call me on this phone. Are you crazy or something? he hissed into the phone.

man fuck what you said. i wouldn't be calling you like this if it wasn't important. I said

What the fuck are you talking about.

It's Mia. Man i thought you said she forgot about that day. you said that she never would remeber and you would make sure it never got of hand. I uttered

That day? Mia hasn't talked about that day in 12 years what are you talking about. the cops ain't on  your ass so come yourself. He said mockingly

Dontate you don't understand. Mia is blackmailing Quan because of it. she's blaming him for what i did. You promised me, you promised me Quan wouldn't get invovled and now she's blackmailing him. If tis secret gets out it would ruin him. that's my twin brother man. he's supposed to be your bestfriend. you need to fix this. Get Mia off his back.

Wait Mia blackmailing Quan? stop playing mia is not that smart. The only way she really graduated highschool was on her back, fucking every guy i sent to her. Mia isn't that smart i mean that night wasn't even that bad. You raped her so what. She better be happy that I didn't turn her little dumb as into one of my girls on the street." Dontate said amused

This isn't funny she plans on ruinig Quan life.

If yoou care about quan so much maybe you shouldn't of fucked her. " he said laughing

Whats that supposed to mean you offered her to me. you said she wouldn't mind." I said fustrated

Well if you thought something was wrong why didn't you stop? you has to admit $500 for Mia was damn sure worth is.

I thought about it for a minute, he was right. Even though she didn't want it That pussy sure was good. I mean i would mind paying another 500 to fuck her again.

Dontate spoke into the phone breaking my thought. "Don't worry i'll handle Mia." and with that he hung up the phone.

I looked up just in time to see Mia walk out the Quan's office. -Damn that bitch was fine as fuck.- Then i walked into Jaquan's office.

AUTHOR'S NOTES; HEY YOU GUYS HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALL LONG TIME. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT HER IS CHAPTER 4. PLAESE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES. AND COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITING. THATNKS : )

                                                                                                                                         - AUTHOR