We Did It!

(Matthew singing)- NANANA
(Band or audience)--NANANA
(Everyone)-- NANANA

Matthew began to hyperventilate as he waited for the scout to come to the auditorium. "Dude, Mattie, calm down! Its just like any other concert. There are gonna be the same amout and the scout just is a spectator who happens to work at a record company. No big deal." Gilbert smiled at his boyfriend. "W-well...if you say so..." Gilbert leaned in and so did Matthew.

"Mattie, Gil, its time!" "YEEK!" The two scrambled away from each other. "Y-yes, Francis?" "Its time to go on? You guys ready?" "Yup, hahaha!" "Totally. Lets do this!" The two both laughed nervously and sweatdropped. Francis turned and left to go find his bass. "That jerk..."

Matthew took a deep breath and smiled at the crowd. "Hey, you guys! We have a special treat for you guys! You are the very first to ever hear our new song, Unravel!" The screams increased and Matthew began to sing softly.

Oh, won't you tell me? Please just tell me.

Explain how this should work.

Well now who could it be, that lives inside of me?
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered
Surrounded by the world

And yet, you're smiling bright
Completely blind to life

The music kicked up, but Matthew didn't notice. What he did notice was a blonde Frenchman with stubble. He'd recognized that man anywhere. Francois Williams, his father. Matthew swallowed and continued to sing. This happened to be his most important performance. He wasn't going to give it up for fear.

"My ruptured lungs; they were left this way
For once, I'm out of breath.
The truth I seek, never felt so bleak but,
I maintain my depth

Freeze

I'm breakable;
Unbreakable
I'm shaking yet,
Unshakable
Until the day that you find me.

Matthew smirked and pointed straight to the crowd as he reached the chorus.

I'll stand here,
Existing and feeling wretched existence
Consuming life-force til I grow distant
Don't bother searching for somebody like me.
A fading no one.
I don't want to hurt you, It's not my nature.
A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your saviour
Remember the 'me', the way I used to be.

As who I still should be.

Matthew danced around a bit, smiling happily forgetting about the scout. The scout however didn't forget, and she hadn't taken her eyes off of Matthew the entire show.

The isolation spreads and tears
Those happy days, pierce into me
These lonely memories cease to care
They spread throughout my history

I'll never move
I'll never lose
I'll never move
I'll never lose
I'll never move
I'll never lose you.
Unraveling the world!!

A girl from his school was pulled up on the stage by Matthew and danced with him until he helped her back down. She freaked out with her friends. Matthew tossed the Mic into the air, caught it and began to sing again.

At once, I start changing,
Yet everything's remaining
These lives I felt would join as one,
They fade away before they've begun.
I'm breakable; unbreakable
I'm shaking yet, unshakable
Until these hands "contaminate" you!

I'll stand here existing and feeling wretched existence
Consuming life-force til I grow distant
Don't bother searching for somebody like me.
A fading no one.
This lonely space, held into place by someone crazy
Shall melt away like dawn to day as things get hazy
So please think of me, the way I used to be.

As who I really should be

Matthew ran across the stage, high-fiving all the front row. I've always wanted to do that! XD'

So don't forget me,
You can't forget me
You won't forget me
Please don't forget me.

With changing inside I'm completely paralyzed
Remaining corrupt as I wish for paradise

Remember the 'me', the way I used to be.

The music softened and so did Matthew's voice.

Oh, won't you tell? Oh, please just tell...
Well now who could it be, that lives inside of me?

Matthew smiled and waved at the crowd as he finished the song. He hopped offstage and pushed his way though the fans to find his father. He found him standing next to a nervous Alfred. "Hello, Papa." The boy stared into the man's eyes emotionlessly. "Quite a show, Matthew." "I try." "Is this what you've been wasting your time on?" "I'm not wasting my time, Papa. If you'll excuse me, I need to go help Gil and the others pack up their instruments." Matthew turned around. "Nice seeing you Papa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew stared at the number on his phone. "Ohmygod." "What?" The band, Alfred and Elizabeta looked at him. "SH. Its Unmentionable Records! Hello?" He put it on speaker. "Yes, hello? Is this Matthew Williams, singer of Bad Touch?" The woman asked. "Yes, it is." "Alright, hi! My name's Natalya Braginsky, a scout for Unmentionable Records. Does the band happen to be around?" "Yup, Miss Natalya!" "Oui!" "Si!" The woman laughed lightly. "I also need to speak with your manager?" "Oh...we don't-" "Yes, I'm here too! Hello, Hello!" Elizabeta interrupted. "Great! Now I went to your concert last night and I have to say, I was impressed! I thought about it long and hard and I've decided to schedule a meeting with my big brother, Ivan. Its merely a formality though, with the good words Kiku said to his father. I hope you all will accept our offer of a record deal?" Silence. "HELLS TO THE YES!" Gilbert screeched. The group and Natalya laughed. "Good. Now, seeing as you guys are still in school, the meeting will be Saturday morning at 11:30 AM. If thats alright with you all." "Yes! We'll be there! I can't wait to meet you miss Natalya!" "Great. Have a nice day, guys!" And the lady hung up. "Yes! We did it!" "So Elizabeta is our new Manager?" "I am! This is going to be so fun!"

Matthew smiled. His entire world was coming together. He didn't feel so useless anymore. "Well, I vote we party!" Everyone cheered at his suggestion.