14

I walked into Cameron's room.

"Can you knock?!??"
He got up mad.
"No because you keep on giving me shit about stuff that shouldn't be happening! Anyways he is just a friend of mine and you are my Brother!!!! Please Cameron don't punish me for dumb shit you want to do"
"Dumb shit Amber? You are such a hypocrite!! Don't say that you didn't like it!??"
"Cameron I am not say-"
"Tell me!!!!!!"
He scram.

I paused and took in a deep breath.

"Don't you ever scream at me again Cameron because if you do I will walk out that door"
I firmly said.

"Just please Amber"
"Yes Cameron yes it did! I loved it! But it isn't right , this (I moved my arms everywhere) isn't right"
"I don't want you seeing hunter! Again!"
"Why Cameron!"
"Cause not get out!"

I slammed the door and walked out side and walked out to the cafè and then saw hunter flirting with a girl and kissing her.

"Hi hunter...."
I smiled.
"Hello Amber..."
I looked at this really beautiful girl.

"What happened to what I thought but was really nice?"
I felt tears fill up my hazel eyes.

"What we have is nothing! Your nothing to me Amber...... Can't you get jokes? I don't like you! I never did...."

He smiled and the girl behind him laughed.

"Hahaha solitaire"
The girl laughed.

"Fuck you hunter, I just wanted to tell you I was leaving tomorrow....."
"Bye Amber"

I walked away crying back to the hotel where I might never return too for leaving.

I got to the room and Cameron had my bags and his at the door.

"Cameron!!!"
I scram out.

I heard no one.

So I just sat in the balcony and looked at the Eiffel Tower and felt more tears come out.

"I told you Amber......"
Cameron said coming in.
I got up and walked to him and hugged him.

"I need a brother right now not a lover"

He hugged me back and held me.

"We leave tomorrow, I am sorry this wasn't the best trip...."
"It was.....just with a little bend"