18

I went upstairs and went and changed then after heard someone open the door and saw Cameron walk in.

"Hey-"
He then attacked my lips by kissing me.
"Hello love"
"why are you here get out please Cameron"
"I wanted to see you, I'm sorry"
"I don't like you kissing me Cameron or touching me ! for a matter of fact, you're amazing but please"
"I'm sorry , I-I just feel lonely as crap, my mom not being here and all these girls at school wanting me really bother me"

then it hit me, Cameron was making me feel like crap to have me kiss him and make me fall in love .
"you little manipulative bastard! "
"w-what?"
"you're always using you're passed mother as an excuse what's wrong with you , if you really wanted you're mom to be proud of you you wouldn't be chasing after your stepsister and I'm the stupid person to keep on feeling bad! I get it it's sad and I'm sorry I really am but come on"

I was red after , breathing hard then I looked up and saw he was mad but had tears in his eyes, one fell and he just walked out shaking his head.
I didn't feel bad it actually felt good to finally have him stop, it was the last straw. hopefully

I went down stairs to find my mom and my step dad watching tv and I joined them.

after I noticed both my parents asleep I got up and put a blanket on them and turned off the tv . when I made it to the top of the stairs I felt someone grab me and flung me into my room.

I open my eyes to see Cameron with red blood eyes.

"whats wrong with you?"  i say calmly.

"i need you, i want you, you have to change me."

"i don't want to change you and i can't cameron , you have to change for you, i am trying so hard not to fall in love with you so please do me the favor and don't fall in love with me and leave me alone be the brother you were put up too be and act like it, i wanna fall in love with someone who isn't my brother cameron do that for me please, and i will help you"

"okay thank you!"

"have you been crying?"

"yes"

"okay well I'm sorry about what i said early-"

"no, you are right its fine"

"okay goodnight"