21

jackson took me too an outdoor restaurant next to a lake.

"im not dressed right jackson!" i smiled.

"you look beautiful"

" thanks"

we ordered and talked.

"well, this is beautiful"

"i was going to say something cheesy but i remember you hate that stuff"

"true that " i laughed.

our food came and we ate and when we were done my favorite song " the way you look tonight" by Tony Bennett came on.

jackson looked at me as he stood up and put out his hand.

"dance with me"

"jackson"

"amber?"

"okay" i smiled and grabbed his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

we moved in sync as i laid my head on his shoulder and waited for the song to be over. 

when the song finished he paid and took me home.

"today was fun" i smiled.

"it was" he put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth.

"well i guess this is a bye" i blushed.

"not a proper one" he walked too me as he put his hands on my face and kissed me.

i picked my hands up and grabbed his shirt by his sides, he pulled away and smiled.

"goodbye amber"

"bye" i touched my lips.

"hey wait! your sweater!" i called out letting him know i still had on his hoody.

"its fine" he smiled and then drove away.

I walked past the door in 'awe' not noticing cameron who was on his phone.

"its 11pm amber" he said with no expression.

"I'm sorry 'dad' it won't happen again" i rolled my eyes as i walked in the kitchen.

"hey! don't act like that okay, i had to stay up for your dumb ass who was out all night with her boy toy!" he screamed which made me flinch.

"first of all I was out for 2 hours and he's my best friend"

"my ass amber!"

"can you shut up!!! my god you've been on my fucking case since forever! what do you want from me cameron! I've never done anything to you so please leave me alone, don't act like my brother or friend" i screamed back at him and slammed the door of my room.

it was only 10 minutes when someone knocked on my door.

"go away cameron!"

"honey its me" my mom said.

I got up and opened the door for my mom.

"what happened amber? your dad and i- oh i mean-"

"thats the point !!! i don't want this family , i was perfectly fine with you and me, i left and I'm doing all of this for your happiness mom but what i get in return is a horrible brother and a big house fit for a huge family when its just us! i miss home"

"i-i never knew you felt like this"

"well ya"

"i don't know what to do"

"give me money for my own place i don't want to be around here mom"

"thats going to be hard"

"then please leave" i laid facing my back towards her.

i have never been this way towards my mom but i was really angry, i still am, but all this anger is because of cameron, but I'm letting it out on my own mom.