Prolouge

New Story, it was in my head for the past few days. I know I'm working on other stories but I want to work on this one when I get bored of writing the others. Okay, let's enjoy the story now.

October 15, 1965.

The couple, their young daughter Tabitha and eldest daughter Elvira were lounging on the couch watching a TV show called "What's my line?" when the father heard noises coming from the upstairs bedroom. He knew that nobody should be up there, as everyone was all in one room. He told his wife and the kids that he would be right back.

As he was climbing the stairs he heard young adult male voices coming from his and his wife's bedroom. They were infact speaking incoherently, even possibly another language. One that he didn't recognize. He got to his bedroom door and it was cracked open some. Peeking his head inside the bedroom he noticed a few picture frames had been broken, the pictures were torn apart. The sheets that used to occupy his bed were now scattered across the floor. The closet door was torn off the hinges and broken down the middle.

He pushed the door open and was met with two twin boys with the most evil look on their faces he has ever seen. He went to scream out but was met with a hand wrapped around his neck and another over his mouth. The one twins eyes began to turn the color yellow and the other twins eyes began to turn red. To say he was scared was an understatement. Never in his life had he feared something more dangerous than what he was experiencing now.

Before he knew it he was flung across the room, breaking the nightstand that once held his family photos. There was no way he could escape this, the boys were too strong, he was no match for them. He picked up one of the photos that wasn't torn apart and began praying to God. He prayed nothing would happen to his family, he didn't care about himself. As long as his family was safe he didn't care.

As he was praying, the boys began laughing at his attempts to cry out for God. They picked him up off the floor, magically one of the chairs creaked over to them, so they placed him in it. They began scrapping his face with the broken glass from his pictures. Ripping open his shirt and stabbing the husband repeatedly in the chest, they didn't stop until the blood was splattered across the walls, the bed and the windows.

When they were finished with the husband, they appeared downstairs standing behind the couch watching the family as they laughed and talked. The boys didn't like the sight of the family being happy with each other. They looked at each other smirking and nodding like they knew what each other were thinking. Flipping the couch from under the family and working on the kids as the mother watched them rip the kids inside out infront of her was entertaining for them. The way she cried for her husband, her kids and Jesus was like music to their ears. They were heartless, just like the mother after they ripped it out of her.

The police soon later showed up to the house looking like a slaughter house. Everyone soon began to call it that after what happened. Some people even moved out of their current residence so they could get away from all the bad spirits. They didn't want the bad mojo to move onto them. The house stayed on the market for fifty years, who knows if someone will want to buy it.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the beginning. But uhh..

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks.