18

Light castle in MM.

As Isaiah and Raven landed in the light territory everything was beautiful to her. The trees were full of color, the grass was actually greener on this side than the dark, there were flowers blooming, rays of sunshine and rainbows, the clouds were white and there were mountains. Rae looked around in awe, she never seen anything more beautiful than this.

"Wow this is gorgeous, you guys actually live here?" Rae asked still in a trance. She couldn't contain the smile on her face when she seen Christopher waiting at the front gates of the castle. When she looked to his right that girl Amarra was standing there with him.

She couldn't deny that a hint of jealousy came over her seeing how close the girl was to him. Her arm was around his shoulder but his stayed to his side. He looked engrossed with what she was saying so they didn't see her approaching.

Isaiah watched Rae look back and forth between the two light friends, instantly knowing that Rae had or has something going on with Christopher. Isaiah wanted Raven to join the light so he asked Amarra to go away for a few minutes so he could talk business with Christopher, he really had nothing to speak with him about.

Amarra looked at Raven with a smirk on her face, she walked away swaying her tiny hips trying to get the attention of Christopher. But when he saw Rae his attention was fully on her. His heart was beating as fast as lighting striking down on a tree. The love he had for her was deep, he never wanted anything bad to happen to her. So if he had to persuade her to join the light than that's exactly what he was going to do. The dark doesn't treat each other well, as he seen. They have rivalries all the time, sometimes when they fight, people die in the process.

"H-Hey Raven." He stuttered, she took his breath away. There was no doubt in his mind that she wouldn't end up with him no matter what. Christian was wrong for her, he killed her family including her. He'd probably do it again if he had the chance.

"Hi." She waved shyly at him with a smile, like it was the first time they met. Except it wasn't like that when they first met, she was scared when she seen them sitting on her bed in her room for the first time.

Rae noticed that Isaiah had walked away from the two, he was a few feet away talking with some of the other people that were around.

"So.. Have you decided what you're going to do yet?" Chris curiously asked. He hoped that she didn't go to the dark, whenever she decided to go 'home' he wouldn't be able to be there with her.

She stood there for a second thinking, "Honestly.. I have no idea. Is there a free trial I can sign up for?" She laughed slightly.

Chris smiled, "Nah unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Let me show you around?" He held out his arm, she hesitantly wrapped her arm with his.

He showed her everyplace he was allowed to go, the only place they really couldn't get into was where the elders live and have their discussions. They had many conversations about who to hang out with, talk to, and the fun events the light hold a few times a year. Later in the day, it was time to for Rae to leave since she wasn't allowed to stay there she just headed back to her home she shared with her family.

When she got home, there was a realtor having an open house party to get the house back on the market. She started getting furious but there was nothing she could do, well she could knock a few things over. So she proceeded to knock people's cups over that were sitting on the table, they thought nothing of it at first.

Rae was on the verge of pushing someone down the stairs until she saw Vic standing at the bottom talking to an older woman. She forgot all about him up until this very moment, it was like he forgot about her too. He stopped coming around, people were probably thinking he was crazy for entering a murder house. Rae found herself standing behind Vic listening to the conversation he was having.

"Vic we are not buying this house, there's some serious shit going on here. It gives me the chills, plus it's huge. What are we going to do with all this space?" The woman had a stern look on her face.

"Mom come on it's not that bad, since it's just us there's more room for your clothes and shoes. You were complaining about not having enough closet space." Vic commented.

His mom; Whitney, stood there for a few minutes thinking about making a huge decision on whether or not to get the house. It was a little out of her price range but that could be discussed with the realtor.

"Yeah.. Yes I think I will get it."

-------------------------------------------

Remember Vic?

Vote 

Comment 

Follow 

Share