Her P.O.V

After dealing with a new recruit I was left to handle a robbery in the store I was supposed to be training. Things never turn out how you would like them to be though, atleast not for my luck. I just had to fight and stop a man who was at least 6 foot tall with silver hair that shined just right in the dull lighting of this stupid store. When he looked at me he, his eyes were grey almost the same color as his hair and it looked amazing on him.
I was thrown off my game especially when he took his jacket off. You could see and outline every muscle in his chest and torso and it just made your body want to cringe at his touch. I had to get to know him more and when I gave him my phone I made sure it seemed like I was trying to stop him so I wouldn't get in trouble by my boss.
As I turned around to see the chaos around me I felt his hand soflty touch me causing me to smile. A smile which had to fade quickly. I was stuck there while he ran off with others rounding up the few, well more like three men we had managed to catch that got left behind in the whole mess. I was left the rest of the day logging and taking down all the guys from the group that got caught, which wasn't easy since they knew him and he was all I could think about.