The First Encounter

In the beginning before anything between me and her happened it all started with plans from me and my team. During that time and all the planning, were decided the heist we were pulling was from a jewelry store located in a mall. Out of complete and utter randomness it happened to be the one mall she was working at but also the store she was assigned to that day.
It was a typical Wednesday for everyone or so it seemed. When we strolled up to the store I was put in charge of security i.e her. It wasn't going to be hard I merely thought to myself. There was her and two others when I took my position. One of them I happened to find out later was her ex girlfriend, which is kinda ironic to think bout since working with your ex is usually hard. But instantly without thinking I moved just right so the one male guard that was working with them sees and recognizes what we're doing. It causes him to try and stop us but with the training we all have I know isnt gonna happen. He approaches us and as he does I step out from my spot causing him to get distracted and come for me. We ensue in a fight where instinctively I fend him off killing him. As he falls I quickly catch him placing him on the floor to make him seem alive, or well to whatever point a dead body would seem alive.
The guys I was with looked at me for the signal and then go over to the case holding some of the merchandise while I looked for the other two guards. There was one guy in the case when one of the other guard heard the commotion. She was short with a round face, light green eyes and long blonde hair, it looked like something you'd never see as a guard. I started to chuckle as I slowly pull the knife off the strap on my leg with the sound of her heavy steps. She grabs my shoulders and I adjust the knife turning around swinging it at her.
"Damn I just missed" I said to myself as a I saw a small cut form on her cheek. She pushed herself off me grabbing her cheek seeing the blood on her hand, she yelled for the other officer.