Chapter #10

So it turned out the rock could talk and its name was Orange, the rock.
"I couldn't help but look at those wonderful bootys" explained Orange as they made their way to Orange's house "I couldn't let that asshole mock you."
"Yea.... um thanks for that" replied Morgan "why do we need to go to your house again?"
"Oh I don't think I told you" said Orange as he rolled along the ground "you two need to rest......."
"But we just woke up" explained Mikayla
"Yes, but you both a really bad sleep last night. You both need all the energy you can get for fighting the evil three." Said Orange "also you don't really have any thing better to do?"
Morgan gazed at Mikayla, he loved those sky blue eyes he would stare into them all day if he could. But sadly he couldn't he they had to run from the evil three. Morgan wondered how Kay could Mikayla not as pretty as her, Morgan couldn't get enough of Mikayla everything about her seemed beautiful.
"Yea I guess we don't have anything better to do" said Mikayla.

It turns out that Orange the rock was rich and owned a mansion.
He showed them inside and to the master bedroom "you two can rest your bootys here"
Orange said as he closed the door behind them and what sounded like the door locking.
"How can we trust him?" Asked Mikayla
"I don't know but I guess we're in here for the night"
The master bedroom was absolutely wonderful, grape coloured curtains hung off all the walls, a dark purple and red run was perfectly placed in the middle of the room, a crystal chandelier hung off the ceiling that cast lovely shapes all over the room.
But that part that Mikayla loved the most was that bed, it's frame was covered in fairy lights, it had that same grape coloured curtains tied back at the posts, the bed sheets were dark red and smelled like rose and lavender, also there was a few rose petals thrown across the bed.
Mikayla couldn't help herself she looked at Morgan and started to take her shirt off but Morgan just shook his head.
"You realise there is a camera" he said as he pointed up into the chandelier where there was a small camera and a red flashing light.