Chapeter #6

Miakyla couldn't believe what Morgan did also she couldn't believe what she did, just drive off what was she thinking!?
She could turn around and face explaining to Morgan or she could go home and forget that they ever had a chance. A dark figure ran onto the road in font of her car, but she didn't want to try to avoid it she accelerated instead. Her Ferrari would of gotten up to 350 km/h but as soon as she hit 150 km/h she smelt burning and the car shuddered to a stop right in front of the dark figure that was now lit up by Mikayla's headlights.
"Elsa!" Mikayla cried.
Mikayla was sure it was Elsa, with her pale skin, long blond hair and those crystal blue eyes.
The Elsa walked next to Mikayla's car and opened door "Listen to me Mikayla!" Elsa screamed "this is important you must got back!".
"Who!? Where!? Why?!" Mikayla questioned.
"Well" The Elsa look alike explained "I'm Elsa, THE ELSA. And you need to got back to that Morgan guy because my powers depend on it".
"What, I'm so confused" said Mikayla
"So lately my powers have been stronger than ever, since the ship has been sailing. And just before you left him my powers have been stronger than ever, but now they are unaffetive".
"So you want me to go back there and explain what happened?" Asked Mikayla
"Yes go back now before it gets worse, say you went to get some things.... And you know what things I mean".