Chapter #9

Eating shrooms and waking up on your kind of boyfriends couch was bad enough for Mikayla, but when the three people that didn't want the ship to sail showed up it got worse.
"Oh. My. God. What were you two doing in there?" Explained Kay.
Kay was one of Miakyla's best friends for awhile before Mikayla realised that she was an asshole that didn't care about her.
"We are here for like an hour," explained Petah the pedofile while Mr B nodded his head next to him.
"You need to stop this Mikayla before it's too late," said Kay with her regular evil look in her eyes.
"No," Replied Mikayla "I love him."
"Fine. I guess the ship can't said if one of you are dead," said Kay.
"Mikayla get on the roof," whispered Morgan in to Mikayla's ear
"I can't leave you!" Mikayla yelled. She grabbed Morgan's wrist and pushed past the 3 demons dragging along Morgan as he waved his lightsaber around.
They ran onto the to road where there luckily were no cars.
"What are we gonna do?!" Cried Mikayla. "They're gonna kill us!"
"I don't know," said Morgan as he pulled Mikayla in close. Mikayla stood up on her tippy toes and gave Morgan a kiss, like a big kiss tongue and all.
"THERE THEY ARE!" Screamed Petah the pedofile in the distance. But Morgan and Mikayla didn't care they just wanted to be in each other's embrace having a tounge fight.
"Get a room!" yelled someone from across the road. Mikayla and Morgan disconnected mouths to see look at the hater. The hater had brown hair and a rope braclet. Just as the hater stepped in to the road a grey blur hit his head and the hater fell over. His head was cracked open at show a lovely globy brain inside. But when Mikayla and Morgan looked at the Rock it seemed to have a face.
"Come with me if you want to save your bootys," said the rock.