Chapter 13

"I don't know who that is." Squinting through the glass that goes into the interrogation room. All I only saw a back of a head. He seemed to have black,brown hair. A tall,built frame. A pretty boy,I guess.
Tony,Steve,Bruce,and Clint were gathered up behind me,looking at the man too. Tasha was interogating him. We were all trying to make out who he is.
"Me neither. Unless I was an expert on back of heads,but I'm not."
I rolled my eyes at Tony,then I tippy toed,putting my hands on the table to make myself taller so I could see. Like an impatient child,looking through the window for the ice cream man.

Bang.

The man,was pressed against the window. Looking straight at me.

"Oh...." I said breathlessly,I took my hands off the table,taking in his appearance. He had....very sharp eyes,blue green gray eyes. They were narrowed,focused on nothing,but he knew someone was on the other side. He had a jawline that could cut a watermelon.
I tilted my head,taking in more of him.

I banged my hand loudly on the window too,"Stupid ass bit-"
"Woah,Ari...." Bruce carried me away from the class.
He backed up,"Who's out there?"
"None of your business." Tasha snapped,obviously losing patience.
"HAHAHSHSHH," I looked to Tony,who was holding his stomach from laughing,"y-you should've heard your voice,'Oh.....'" he tried to mock my voice, in a high pitched breathy voice.
"I do not sound like that!" I said stubbornly,my eyes narrowed and my arms crossed.
"Awee.....lil Ari!" He pinched my cheeks like a mother would do to her baby.
I swatted his hand away,"Don't touch me!" I squeaked,trying to take a bite out of his hand too.
"Ari has a crush on mystery man!" Tony yelled cheerfully.
"I do not! Don't presume to listen to him!" I jumped to cover his mouth,that failed. Considering that he's like....6'0/5'9.
"Mfffmffm!" He licked my hand. I recoiled it,"What the hell?!" I narrowed my eyes at him,and I smirked playfully.
I crouched down,and sprang at him.
"Wha-!!!"
I landed on him,and I.....laughed.
"Hehaha..! What-"
We wrestled playfully,laughing loudly.
It felt so....good. Like I had no worries. No complaints.
Soon,Clint joined in,or more so,I pulled him into the tornado of play wrestle.
There was thunder of laughter,echoing through the base.

"Hey guys-"

We stopped,all at once.
Nat was looking at us,so was Nick....and the....whole...base...
"It was his/her idea!" We yelled in unison,pointing at each other.
I couldn't help it,a goofy smile made it's way on my face unexpectedly.
I laughed,so did Tony and Clint.
"Well...." Nat said,looking at them with astonishment.
"We've got a name." Nick announced. I heard the laughter die down.
"Teri Husdon. Former fire man from America,21 years old. He has some kind of....illness he says."
I turned to Ariana,she had a thoughtful look on his face.
"He says he got bit...by a wolf. At the zoo."
Ariana seemed to calm down,her shoulders relaxed,"That's cool. I'm sleepy. Goodnight."

She strutted off to somewhere random.

"Um....goodnight?"