3,000 View Special (Sebastian x Reader)

Sebastian was still getting used to the human world, he was only used to the Black Butler world, he silently walked to the kitchen as he was looking for you. He sighed "(Name)?" He asked through the hallway, no answer. He sighed. He got his coat on, he knew that one place you loved the most. Sakura Park. Many sakura tress lays everywhere and only 4 benches laid. You'd always take him there if you had time. He gets in the car that you had recently bought him and started to drive their, luckily he remembered where it was, he was a demon after all. As he drove their he got out and looked for you, he scanned the park, sadly nothing. He slammed his hands on a bench, where could (Name) been, it's been 3 days, suddenly a note fell down. Sebastian slowly got down and picked it up. As he opened it it read, 'Trying to find me? Don't bother, I have something special planned for you, meet me at the place we always get coffee/tea at okay Sebastian? Love ya! -(Name)' He ran he ran as fast as he could to the place where you told him to go he couldn't go a day without you anymore he couldn't wait. As he ran he checked the device you gave him called "phone." He stopped at the place and opened the two doors. He raced inside and saw nothing, he drops to his knees this was wrong everything was wrong he needed you! "SUPRISE!" You, ciel, and claude, had popped out. He smiles and runs to you, "(N-Name)!" He stutters out and hugs you tightly. "Calm down, today's your demon birthday, luckily ciel told me!" Ciel awkwardly waves. Sebastian yells in joy, "Where have you been!" "Oh y'know just getting ready for your birthday!" You say with a smile. "Don't EVER scare me again like that!" After that the four of you got to stuff your moth with cake and dance to music all day.