x Chapter 11 x

Sebastian turns his head to me and his ruby eyes widen. Claude looked at me and rubbed his eyes and smiled. They come at full speed hugging me. I blush a bit and smile."I missed you tw-" "WE missed you too!" They say with a smile. I sniff the air and feel as I was about to puke. I go on the kitchen and sigh. "BOYYYYSSS!" I yelled a bit annoyed.

-4 hours of cleaning later-

I Highfive both of the boys hands. "You guys did awesome!" They are really good, I don't see any Windows that aren't sparkling! Hmmm..... that's inposs- The two boys come in when I was about to finish my thoughts on perfect timing. "M'lady, 'tis snowing!" Sebastian said with a real smile. Claude nods in agreement. I run to the window and look up and see a lot of snow falling down. They were all a solid white, snow covered the grass. I squeal and get my snow clothes. I tell sebastian and Claude to get there's too.

I ran outside as Claude inspected the snow and Sebastian followed. I began to fake cry and make 2 snowball while crouched down. "Milady!" Claude was the first to notice, the Sebastian. I timed right and hit there faces with a snowball. I laughed loudly. "Is that how you want to play, challenge accepted!" Claude says with a I'm going to get revenge smirk. Sebastian had already made 10 snowballs.... uh oh....