x Chapter 16 x

Your pov

I was so scared I felt the need to cry, tears begin to perk at the corner of my eyes and I begin to sob. "Don't worry (Y/N) your safe now..." Claude says while pushing up his glasses and giving me one of those smiles that were so rare.

He gives me a hug a kisses my forehead. "C-Claude?" I ask with a blush of my face. "What? Wait I just kissed your forehead..." I see a faint blush on his face as he looks the other way. "Thanks for saving me, and I'm so sorry I couldn't accept you and Sebastian for who you are... I just don't like to be lied to," I wipe my tears away.

"I think you've been through a lot today let's go home and just relax, okay?" He says while going back to his emotionless self. "Okay!" I smile and walk with him home.

When we got there I see Sebastian, he looked happy but on the inside I know he's hurt I've been with Claude and Sebastian for 5 days and I know a lot about them already! "I missed you m'lady," He gives a small bow and hugs me tightly. 'This is weird for a demon to hug me but he's my demon,' I think and smile.

I go my room and I get tired, it was a long day and I was almost hurt by some random stranger. I get comfy I'm bed and yawn, 1 more day until my mom and dad come home... what am I gonna do? Oh well I'll worry about it tommorow then.

As I get sleepy I fell a weight behind me and I realize it's Claude, "I saved you, can't I get my hero kiss on my lips?" He smirks. "C-CLAUDE!" I yell with a blush, "Hmph," I mumble.