♥Golf Time with Sebastian♥ (Part 1)

"Where are you taking me you sexy demon," I ask sarcastically. "Where do you think (Y/N)?" He smirks. I could have sworn I saw jealous golden eyes in the bushes but I brushed it off. I found out that Sebastian knew how to drive a car so he was taking me somewhere. I look out the window and see a mall. "Are we going to the mall?" I ask. "No even better." He replies while keeping his eyes on the road. We arrive and I see a golf yard. "Drive me back," I grumble. I was not in the mood because I just got off of school and I have a project to do... "No," He gets me out the car bridal style as he carries me out.

He goes in the trunk and pulls out a 2 gold sticks and a gold ball. "Are you scared, M'ilady?" He purrs. "W-What?!??!" I growl. "I just haven't played.." I say while looking down embarrassed. "I'll show you then," Sebastian winks. He holds my hand and grabs the equiptment he heads tword a spot and raps his arms around my waist from the back. (Lol so cliche) "I-I don't need your help!" My face flushes red. "Yes, I recommend it i you don't know how to play, am I correct?" He says acting surprised. "F-Fine," 

"GET OFF MY LADY" A voice comes from a bush near by. "What the-" Claude pops up with leaves and dirt on him. "I'm sure the lady wanted to go with me more than a pest like you," Sebastian says with a smirk.