Chapter 1

It is 9 September 2015, Utrecht, The Netherlands

Me, Tiffany, Alexandra and Violet are waiting in the line, when the doors open. We walk inside calmly and let the guards scan our tickets. "Everything is fine you can go on." The guard says. "We're finally inside." Alexandra says.

The opening act starts and it is Loudkidz, I have never heard of them but I already love their music. "Tiffany, they're so good!" I have to raise my voice otherwise she won't hear me. "I know, Lexie!" Most off the time I'm looking at Ben, because I like him the most out of the three. Tiffany and Violet like Chez the most and Alexandra Jamie. Ben walks to my side of the stage and he looks right into my eyes. He smiles and walks to the other side of the stage.

"Tif. Tiffany!" "Yeah, what up?" "Ben looked right into my eyes!" "Really? Are you sure?" "No, but I hope so and if not, I can just tell other people." "Lexie, Lexie, Lexie, I would do the exact same thing." She laughs and then we continue dancing.

After the show we're talking about a lot. About The Janoskians, Loudkidz and more. Most about Loudkidz but okay.
"Girls, you aren't going to believe this." "What Alexandra?" Violet asks. "Loudkidz, they're there. We have to meet them and make pictures!" "Yes, we have to go there." Violet says. So Alexandra leads us to the place where they are.

It's 22:00 so we have two hours to catch the train, that's enough time.

There they are. Ben is so cute, I love his voice and his brown eyes, his dark hair, his smile, his Garfield shirt and his cute back with four different colors, I love everything. "Tiffany, I have to take a picture with Ben, but I don't know how to ask him. Could you please ask it for me?" "Of course I can." "Wait a minute, first I want a picture with Chez. Let's take a picture with Chez together." "Okay."

"Wait a minute." Ruby says. "Why did you not ask him yourself mom?" "I was 15 and I was really bad at English at that time. You know I moved from The Netherlands to England." I say. "Oh I forgot, sorry. Continue." "Where was I...Oh of course. Tiffany was going to ask Ben."

"Ehm, Ben.. Can my friend take a picture with you?" Tiffany asks. "Of course. Come on let's take a picture, the three of us." He says. Oh my god, I'm going to get a picture with Ben. He wraps his arm around my waist and does the same thing for Tiffany. Violet takes the picture and shows us, it's perfect.

"So did you girls like the show?" Ben Asks. "Yeah we really loved it." Tiffany says. I just can't get any words out of my mouth. He smiles at me and I give him a smile back, but I'm too shy to say anything. What if I say something stupid.

"Sorry girls, we have to go. Hope you had a great night, we definitely did." Chez says. "Oh and Ben, love your bag." Tiffany says. "Yeah, it's really cool." I say. After that they walk downstairs and we walk behind them. Unfortunately they really have to go. And so do we, otherwise Alexandra and Violet are going to miss their train.
We say bye to Alexandra and Violet and a minute later Tiffany and I walk through the station. We have to wait another hour before our train leaves. We missed ours...

"I can't believe we met Loudkidz." "No me neither, Tif. You danced with Chez." "Yeah, I know. He is so perfect." "I have to thank you for the picture with Ben. Without you I wouldn't have had it, so thank you." "No problem, Lex."

We are walking in circles. We saw the same person like five times now. "What time is it Lex?" "It is 23:30 now." "Oh then we should head back to our platform. We walk back the same way as we came, but this time we can't go there, a door has closed. We try to find another way but all the doors we could go through are closed so we can't go back. "What do we do now?" I say. "Ehh, shout for help." Tiffany says. So we begin, "Help! Someone! We are still here! Can somebody open the door!" We shout, but no one comes. So we keep trying.