One

It had been Two months since (Y/N) has attacked Ayato and it hasn't been fun, Ayato has work to do so just leaving (Y/N) in one place to stay keeps her safe but really Ayato doesn't care if she died while he was away because she was a needy, possessive and spiteful woman on days Ayato does let her out of his apartment to the outside anyone that is by anyway looking at him. She'll glare, curse them out or even attack to say anything (Y/N) fit her ghoul name she acted like a dog in front of strangers. Ayato really saw her as an embarrassment and wanted her to die but something so small and stupid from two months ago held him back and it was the disgusting mess she was on the verge of dying it was dissatisfying and useless the way she just gives up and begs for her life, Ayato concluded that (Y/N) was more cowardly than his sister.

It's truly disgusting how (Y/N) saws her affection and Ayato hated it he didn't love her and in fact she was just a useless piece of trash that isn't good enough to kill. (Y/N) was truly a sorry and sad woman and she had no right to bask in Ayato's all so holy glory. It was funny how one day Ayato would come home beaten and battered but (Y/N) cared so much and blamed her self she even begged for Ayato to break her nose one day Which he gladly did but she didn't scream in agony as her nose shattered but inseatd she was in ecstasy and Ayato found it absolutely disgusting how she enjoyed all the pain he gave to her. Ayato wanted (Y/N) to die for her absolutely disgusting ways and embarrassing dog personality.

(A/N)
Ayato and Your relationship isn't going to be very loving at all it will be kind of masochistic