Chapter Two

-Delon P.O.V

I finished making the pasta noodles and I made Madelyn a plate. I made me a plate and began eating. I looked up and Madelyn came out with her hair put to one side. She looked beautiful and even with my clothes on. I smiled.

"I made you pasta." I said shoving a fork full in my mouth.

She stood there blankly. She began to walk towards the plate and then she sat down.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

She was so cute. We finished eating and I turned on the TV. I went into my room changing my clothes.

-Madelyn P.O.V

"Thank you." I said so quiet that I barely heard myself.

I was happy that he made something to eat because I would have most likely died from starvation. I felt more comfortable now that I knew he was harmless. I wonder where we will sleep? All I see is one bed and a couch.

Delon went to go change while I watched TV. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV. I just kept think if James was looking for me, or if he cared that he hit me. I knew I would never take him back now. I should have never took him back at first, but I thought I was in love.

James is my ex boyfriend. He is a dumb low life and I have no idea what I saw in him. He would always want me to take him back. Our first breakup was awful. He called me bad names and then the next day he bought me flowers saying he was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. Of course I took him back. He had told me that he changed.

It ended up awful and I will never take that asshole back again.

I let those thoughts erase out of my mind and began watching the TV. Delon came out of the room with sweatpants and he was shirtless. I stared at his bare chest and I had this urge to want to snuggle up to him. Delon was different.

I noticed that Delon had seen me checking him out and I looked away embarrassed. He smiled and walked over to me. He sat down next to me and stared at the TV.

"Are you sleepy?" He said after five awkward minutes.

"Yes." I said yawning.

He laughed. "Well you can have my bed and I will sleep on this couch." He patted the couch we were sitting on.

"Okay." For some reason I wanted him to say we can sleep in my bed. I walked to his bedroom and laid down feeling lonely. I needed someone to comfort me. I kept having this bad feeling that James would try and hit me again. I snuggled down in the pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up sweating and crying. I had a nightmare that James had found me and was hitting me and throwing me down the stairs. I cried even more. I didn't even realize how loud I was until Delon showed up next to up me. I hugged his bare chest and cried.

"Madelyn? Are you okay?" I nodded without saying anything.

I snuggled into his chest. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to stay like this forever. I know that I just meet this guy, but I felt safe.

"Please don't go." I said quietly.

He sighed and hugged me back. He pushed us over and covered both of us together. We both snuggled to each other. He kissed my forehead which sent shivers down my back.

"I won't Madelyn." He rubbed my back.

I soon fell asleep comfortably in Delon's arms. I felt like he wanted to help me even though he didn't question me about my past. That's what I liked...how he didn't even ask but he knew that I needed someone.

I woke up with my head on Delon's chest and my arm across his stomach. It felt good to wake up next to him. I untangled myself from him and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and used the bathroom.

I went back into the bedroom and Delon was sitting up smiling when I came in.

"Um, thank you for last night." I said giving him a smile. Thinking of last night again made me want to be in his arms again.

"Your welcome. I knew that you needed someone." He said getting up and going into the bathroom. "There is Oj in the fridge." he said before closing the door.

I went into the kitchen and poured a huge glass of Orange juice. Delon came out and made some breakfast. Then I got my things together and Delon drove me home. We was parked in my dads driveway.

"Thank you so much for everything Delon." I said kissing his cheek.

His face turned bright red as he smiled.

"No, Thank you Madelyn." He said.

I got out of the car and waved. I went into my dads house and up to my room.

*********

Thanks for reading this far :))) I am going to try and update every week or before then.

I really like how this book is going! Tell me what you think in the comments.

So comment please^

Vote? Please :D

Anddd follow if you want :)

-Kimberly :p