Intro

Twas a dark gloomy night, Perfect for unleashing Phantoms. ___ had risen her hand up, making a purplish black aurora. ___ started to chant darkened words. "Dark, Deadly, gloomy, gore, I summon thee A phantom HORROR!". She shouted, as she made a letter 'P' in Japaneses in the sky making a GIGANTIC Phantom. ___ Smiled To her self, and disappeared into the night.

Yato's P.O.V-

Looks like a harsh storm has brewed. I'd sigh as I ran with Yukine, and Hiyori following behind. "Were almost there, Its going to be a big monster, so Hiyori Say Back!", I demanded, making her nod In agreement. "Alright then...". As we ran around a corner we saw a GIGANTIC Snake monster. Dang Its huge... "ALRIGHT STAY BACK HIYORI, SEKKI!" I said making Yukine shape into a double swift sword. I slashed at the monster but it didn't get that far. The monster Lunged at me But i dogged it and chanted. "You Who Would Desecrate This Land Of The Rising Sun, 'I Started to slide my finger across the blades' With My Advent, I, The Yato God... Lay Waste With The Sekki... And Expel Thy Vast Defilement!!" I swiped the glowing sword in the air making the light disappear, as I lung to the Gigantic snaking Phantom. I sliced through it making blood BOOM. "Rend.." Were my last words as a white sphere's appeared the vanished. "Yuki, Revert!. I shouted, making Yukine shift back into his former spirit self. "Well that was fast..." Hiyori said. "Mmhhm..", Yukine agree'ed. "Well I have to go you guys!" Hiyori spoke, making them nod and wave good bye.

Next Morning;

Hiyori blinked her eyes open as she sat up and looked out the window. "Eh, Morning already?". I made my soul seapted out of my body and hoped out my window. I was searching for Yato and Yukine. "Yukinneee, Yattooo!?" I shouted around. I sighed and walked down town. I looked around... still no luck... I then felt a poke. I turned around, and saw Yato and Yukine. "Were where you?!" I shouted. "Um on a request..?" Yukine replied. I sighed.

Yato's P.O.V:

I looked Around, some one is watching... who.... I saw a Female with ___ Hair that was unusually long. She had ___ Eyes. Wearing a Skin tight dress the stuck to her perfectly. And was staring at me. I walked up to her, leaving Yukine, and Hiyori behind. She seemed to be in a staring trance. Something is off about her.... can she...see us, or is she staring into outer space? "Helllloooooo" I said. "Hmn?" She said responding to me. "!!!" So she can see us....is she a god? "Hello I'm a God, and you are?" I spoke wanting a praise. She blinked at me then walked away. "WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I snagged a piece of her hair, making her sharply turn around. "What do you WANT?!" She shouted. "Heh, I'm a god soooo..... Praise Me?!" I grinned. "I don't worship any gods.... I worship my 'OWN' god..." She said turning around. "Well at least tell me your name!" I shouted. "Its ___, Worship me.." She replied mimicking what I was doing to her... Well played ___.... welll played.

To Be Continued...