Chapter 1

'5:50' read on my watch it was a cold, raining day and my mom was late again. At six I'd be kicked off school grounds, and it is a two mile walk home. I got off the wooden bench and start the long walk home. She's always late, if she keeps this up I'll be sent to my cousin's house. I hope she doesn't keep this up. My cousin was what people call the "Queen bee" groups of boys begging to get with her, lots of friends, even has some little minions that follow her around like the earth does the sun.

It was around 7 when I got home, there was a werid smell coming from my moms room. I went to see if she was okay and instantly wish I hadn't.

She was fine but there was a dead guy on the floor and she was holding the gun.

Its an image I will never get out of my head... The guy had a hole in his head and blood was pooling around him. And all my mom did was stand there and looked at him.

"Mom what are you doing?! Call 9-1-1! What happened?! Oh my goodness!" I said rushing into the room. 

"No!" She yelled and pointed the gun at me. "You need to take the bag I packed for you bag and leave. Change your name, don't ever come home. Don't talk to the FBI or the cops." She said throwing the go bag at me. She walked me to the door and before she slammed it shut she said "Do the smart thing and forget about me. I love you."

I was about a mile before I grabbed my phone and called 9-1-1.

I gave them my address and dropped the phone in a nearby trash can and walked way. That was when I was Isabella Swan.

Now I'm Hollaw Evans.

This is my story...

-----A/N----

So it's been forever since I updated or anything I'm changing a couple things (such as the title and cover page) tell me what y'all think so I can make it better!