p.e conversating

JHENAYS POV

in p.e.

i was having fun laughing at honey keeis and Chris go at it over breakfast foods. they are real cool people they just stupid as fuck. naw I'm just joking.hungry ass niggas

keeis- honey if you don't sit yo country bears looking ass down somewhere pop tarts all the way niggas

after he said that i was rolling on the floor laughing. these dudes are goofy. we was chilling until Ty skinny ass came ova bringing a a really pretty girl with weave and a apparent fake ass over. "wassup niggas what y'all ugly asses doing over here".

he dapped up mijo, Chris, keeis, and honey then sat down pulling the girl on his lap. it must be his girl.

" shit these goons ova here arguing ova breakfast foods and shit", mijo said laughing then getting quiet when he saw honey mugging the shit out of the girl.

" man Ty i love you but why you bought her ol hoe ass ova here. you know we don't fuck with her man. look china read my lips we don't fuck with yo hoe ass! we NEVER WILL LIKE YOU ! especially not me. Ty is like a brother to me and i believe if he really want to he could have any bitch he wants and he does but as long as I'm breathing it wont ever be you. NOW LEAVE BITCH CAUSE YOU ARE DISMISSED GOODBYE", honey said sitting back down and mumbling curse words under her breath.

ty looked in complete and utter shock that she flashed on chyna i think her name is like that. chyna though she didn't seemed faced by it one bit so she just grabbed her purse and kissed Ty's lips before standing up getting ready to go. 

" Ty ima call you later cause that bitch and that ugly bitch right there are on some wanna get slapped stupid shit.", she said walking down the bleachers pointing at me. 

i looked around to make sure she wasn't talking to me before i got up to go beat that bitch ass. Chris and keeis quickly stood up and picked me up and carried me back up the bleachers.

"perra estúpida i le manda al la chingada", i yelled to her as Chris sat me back down on my bleacher and sat on my lap.

translation: you stupid bitch i will fuck your shit up

Ty was looking astonished and then he got mad. " man why yo boogie ass gotta go and start stuff with her she goin try and yell at me now because you said something"

i looked at him pissed off and the snapped on this nigga ,"Nigga estás jodidamente loca esa perra empezó conmigo voy a cortar la maldita pene me llama el boogie que ni siquiera yo o mierda me conoce tan a la mierda antes de que yo le golpe de culo de nuevo perra estúpida"

translation:nigga are you fucking crazy that bitch started with me i  will cut off your fucking penis keep calling me boogie you don't even know me or shit about me so get the fuck before i blow you ass again you stupid bitch

Ty rolled his eyes and then yelled in my face,' i don't understand shit you just said but you are boogie and everybody can see that shit.

" oh yeah tell how your so sure I'm boogie and I'm not just like you nigga HOW!"

"um hint hint you drive a fucking pangini Zonda and those mutherlovers aren't even coming out for the next year so tell me you either won it or you are boogie as fuck", he yelled

Chris' eyes almost blew out of his head when ty said that " you drive a pangini Zonda"

" yeah but i only got it because my dad works for the company that made it and when they found out i  helped my dad design the blueprint they gave it to him to give to me because they felt bad about them always sending him on business trips and him never being home."