Chris Chambers Imagine

Chris is very protective towards his friends but when it comes to you it's a whole new story. When Ace decides to come at you Chris doesn't take that too well.

You and Chris were walking around Castle Rock like any other day talking about just about everything that seemed relevant at the time. Ace walked out of the shop you and Chris had just passed. Chris wrapped his arm around your waist and walked a bit faster. Ace picked up his pace as well and stepped in front of you. He started off flirty then he turned completely vulgar. You turned your head away from his crude comments and crinkled your nose. You have never been spoken to so disgustingly in your life! Ace saw your discomfort and kept it up, coming up with the most crude things he could come up with. Chris became fed up with it. He pushed you behind him and went off on Ace. Him and ace had a very heated argument then Ace pulled out the switchblade he always carried. Your eyes went wide and dragged Chris down the street.

"I could've handled it," Chris mumbled.

"Yeah okay, Mr. Overprotective," you laughed and grabbed his hand.

He smiled back at you and walked down the street, your hand still in his.

You couldn't help but laugh at his protectiveness but you knew it was all in good intention to keep you safe.

You smile at him when he wasn't paying attention and thought "what would I do without you?"