Sodapop Curtis Imagine

You have always wanted to go camping ever since you were little so when you expressed that wish to Soda he made it his duty to make it the best camping trip ever.

You and Soda decided that you two were gonna go camping for the weekend. You packed up a tent and any other camping needs and headed for the country. When you got there you couldn't help but stare at the beauty of it all. It was nothing like the city. It was so calming and peaceful.

You and Soda headed out farther into the country and found the perfect spot to set up your tent. It took the two of you about an hour just trying to put up the tent and it still didn't look quite right. You just shrugged your shoulders and let it be.

Soda set up a campfire to keep you warm in the chilly night. You cuddled up to him and enjoyed the peace. No screaming guys, just you and Soda enjoying each other's company alone.

You two crawled into the tent and cuddled up closing. Once you both were comfortable,the tent decided that it didn't want to stay up anymore and fell on you both. You looked at each other and laughed. You pulled yourselves out of the mess and laid under the stars with a blanket over you both.

"I'm glad the tent fell," Soda spoke.

"Why?" You asked confused.

"I'd rather sleep under the stars and now I'm closer to you," he smiled pulling you closer to him.

"I'm so glad we did this. I love you so much," you smiled into his chest.

He kissed you in the head as you fell into a deep sleep.