Lost Boys Preference

~you get hurt~

Sam~ Sam is usually the reason you get hurt! You two will be sprinting down the stairs or running on the pier and you'll end up tripping over him. He'll stifle a little laugh and help you up. He would always make sure he would kiss where you were to make it feel better.

Michael~ Michael likes to play "superhero" when you get hurt. If you fall or even just stub your toe he makes it his job to be "superman". He'll pick you off the ground even with your protest and set you on the table to make sure there's not injury. You think it's just his way to check you out. You just go along with it because you think it's the cutest thing in the world.

Edgar~ If you get hurt out in public he'll make it seem like no big deal and like he doesn't notice. The second you get home he's so nurturing which many people wouldn't expect from a brutal vampire killer. He would ask you every two seconds if you were okay and if you needed anything.

Alan~ Alan'll make a big deal out of it as a joke. He knows you're extremely clumsy so when ever you fall or trip he always runs to you and tells you "DONT DIE ON ME".

You'll both crack up laughing. It's like your own little joke. He just won't do it in public. He keeps his straight face all the time. Only you get to see that bright smile and goofy side of Alan.