Chapter Six

It was Monday Morning. I'd just gotten out the shower and was deciding what to wear. I finally went with my black Nirvana tee-shirt, rolled up black jeans and my black converses. Something simple. In high school I used to care what I wore so much but It didn't matter anymore. Clothes was just clothes. You either looked good them or you didn't.

After Chemistry, I went to the star bucks a block away from my Anatomy class when I saw Chris. He was waiting for his order. I had to go apologize. He wouldn't answer my calls all weekend.

"Chris" I said. He turned around. "Oh hi" he said uninterested.
"Please stop doing this, I'm really really sorry about that" I said. "If you didn't wan't to go, why didn't you say that" he said getting upset.
"Its not that. I had my clothes picked out and everything but I fell asleep" I said. It was a bad lie but hopefully he believed me.

"You fell asleep?" He asked. "Why don't I believe you?"
"I swear. I wouldn't lie to you Chris" I said feeling terrible. "Fine, but will you at least let me take you out somewhere" he asked.
"Anything to make it up to you" I said. "Ok then, this weekend". "Great" I said.
"I was able to get my schedule changed but I have Anatomy at a different time" he said.

"Aww" i said sadly but not meaning it at all. I actually was glad we didn't have it together. It would of felt so awkward with Jay and Chris there.

"I have to go, but see you Friday right?" He asked getting his drink. "Friday" I confirmed.

.....

The day was over. All of my classes were a killer today. Especially Anatomy. I had so much homework for that class. I had to create a presentation on all of the joints in our body.
It was 2 in morning I had just finished putting together my presentation. I closed my lap top and dropped down on my bed exhausted when I heard vacuuming upstairs. Is he serious? I know he is not vacuuming at this time. I pulled on slippers and knocked on his door.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. Just some basketball shorts. His hair looked nice and sleeked back and his cologne smelled so good I just wanted to throw myself at him.

"What is your problem?" I said trying to put an angry voice on. "No problem here" he said smirking. "Why are you vacuuming at 2 in the morning, I was trying to sleep".

"I know it would get you to come up here" he said holding my hand and leading me upstairs. "No, no, no. I'm way to tired for this right now" I said as he led me to his room. "Oh really" he said kissing me and taking off my shirt. "Jay come on stop" i said. It was meant to come off as a demand but as I said it, his hand made its way to my panties and instead it came out as a plead.

I gave in. I held onto his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled it out and put in. I kissed him to take my mind off of it. He started going faster and I couldn't take it. I moaned a few times and he smirked. I grabbed his back and dug my nails into it. He groaned.

We did it 2 more times after that. I fell asleep in his bed. The last thing I remember was his arms around me and his breath getting heavier.

Friday came fast. Which was great. I was super tired from my classes this week, but I didn't forget I was going out with Chris. He was coming go pick me up in a few minutes. I was putting on my earring's when I heard a knock at my door.

I know I don't seem it, but I was actually dreading this. I liked Chris. I did but since me and Jay started getting together I don't think I should string Chris along. I would have told him that when he asked me out tonight but I couldn't ditch him again.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door but it wasn't Chris. "Jay what are you doing here?" I said. He leaned in and kissed me. "Well it's Friday night, and I just wanted to see you" he said. He looked me up and down. "Where you going?" He asked.

"Out" i said. "Party?" He asked. "I don't know" I said being honest. Chris didn't tell me. "How don't you know where your going?" He asked. "He didn't tell me where" I said taking this extra time to put on lipstick.

"Oh your going on a date" he said. I could of sworn I heard jealousy in his voice. "Yep" i said. "So is this what you do? Just fool around with everyone?"

His question caught me off guard. "Are you joking?" I said. "Your implying that I'm a slut because I'm going on an innocent date with a friend. You know why I'm even doing this, because we had plans last week but I blew him off for YOU! I was actually gonna tell him tonight that we should just stay friends because I met someone but look's like I don't need to right"

"Jess, I was not implying your a slut. I don't even know why I said that" he said.

"You need to leave" i said. "Jess" he pleaded. "Chris is going to be here any minute, get out" i said opening the door and letting him out.