Chapter 1

Daenerys was travelling through the streets of England all alone. She had no where to go, no one to go with. But the reason why is terrifying. And the reason she's alone is much the same.

You see after the 3rd of November 2014 the world went to hell. Zombies were everywhere. At first no one wanted to call them zombies, they couldn't deal with the knowledge that flesh eating humans are running rampant and the human race is become fewer and fewer as more and more zombies appear. She managed to survive but, in the space between 3rd November 2014 and 3rd November 2015 she realised one thing.

Fight the dead, Fear the Living.

It's what's kept her alive this whole time.

Avoiding everyone and everything. While it has been a lonely journey she knew she must do it, being cautious is the only way to survive, and with this zombie apocalypse you WANT to survive. Being eaten alive by people you once knew is the worst way to die and she knew she had to keep going, keep being singled out away from others because not only were zombies killing everyone, other people were also killing people.

The world now had a short supply of food and if you weren't careful you could be killed or left for dead just so they could have your food. This is another way Daenarys survived, by avoiding others.

She just didn't understand why everyone had to fight each other for food. If we each collect a sufficient amount surely we should be able to share it? Does this mean they've killed children as well as adults and teens? Innocent children who know nothing about what's going on besides that which they've been told by their parents.

She feels sick. Sick of being in this world.

Ever since the apocalypse happened the world hasn't been the same, what she regrets most is leaving her parents and siblings behind, only thinking about herself. Sure bringing them along would mean she'd have to help them survive as well as find ways to feed them but at least she wouldn't be alone on the hunt for food and shelter, fighting off hordes of zombies that come her way as well as people.

If only she can find a place to stay. With people who won't kill her at the sight of her. Where she'll be accepted as a teen and taken in with others her age.

But she's far from that. All she can do is wander and hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writes notes:

This is the first chapter, im sorry if it's short or terrible.

More will come soon but i will have to try to fit it in between college. Please comment, vote or add to library as you wish.