First day of School

Guys all the video that i put here is just I like the song so much and If you read this story already I just shared this on wattpad

The three girls; Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun are walking around the school campus and suddenly they noticed that the students rushed to the main door shouting “Elites are coming!”

They looked to the main door and see three Lamborghini arrive at school.

A tanned girl get out from the grey Lamborghini, the doe-eyed girl get out from the white Lamborghini and the shortest girl with blond hair get out from the black Lamborghini and they get into the school.

The doe-eye girl smile and wave to the girls who are cheering for them, the tanned girl just smile and the shortest girl is didn’t care about them and just go inside.

“Well, every school has the rich spoilt brat.” Jessica said and Tiffany just nod.

“I think we should go to class unnie, unless we don’t want to late.” Seohyun said.

“Alright, let’s go.” Tiffany said and the three girls go to find their classroom.

*I forget to tell you guys that Taeyeon and Yuri are in the same with in 3rd year and Yoona is in 2nd year. Jessica and Tiffany will be in the same classroom with Taeyeon and Yuri. Seohyun will be in the same classroom with Yoona. Actually she is a year younger but she skip one year.*

About Tiffany and Jessica’s 1st day,

“Okay, class. We have two new students today. Come on in.” The teacher said and the two girls come into the classroom. “Introduce yourself girls.”

“Hi my name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon. You can call me Jessica.”

“Hi my name is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. You can call me Tiffany.”

“Okay, hmm, Tiffany you can sit with Hyoyeon. And Jessica you can behind Hyoyeon, I think your seatmate is absent today. Raise your hand Hyoyeon.”

The two girls go to their seats and suddenly other rooms’ students started shouting and the girls inside the room looks to the corridor and started shouting. Then Taeyeon and Yuri come inside.

“Why have I to be in the same room with those rich brats?” Jessica mummered.

“I’ll not talk about them like that if I were you.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked.

“I’ll explain about it in the break time.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay.” Tiffany said.

“Okay class slow down. Taeyeon-sshi, Yuri-sshi, take your seat.” The teacher said and the two girls take their seat which is at the back of the class.

About Seohyun’s 1st day,

“Okay, class. We have a new student today. Come on in.” The teacher said and a girl comes into the classroom. “Introduce yourself.”

“Hi my name is Seo Juhyun. You can call me Seohyun.”

“Okay, hmm, Seohyun, you can sit beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung, raise your hand.”

Seohyun take her seat beside Sooyoung.

“Hi, I’m Seohyun.” Seohyun said.

“I’m Sooyoung.”

“Sooyoung-sshi, why is the girl in the back sitting alone?”

“I’ll tell you in the break time.”