1.

"Oh no he didn't." Ruth almost screams in shock after the notification of a new Direct Message on Twitter dropped. "He didn't do it, did he?!" She now yells and I blush a little when I open the DM. My hands start to sweat and shake a bit. I'm nervous yet excited.

I've been kind of flirting with Danny for the past few shows I've been to. It's been a while since the two of us smiled at each other, and he even winked at me. I keep it on my mind that it could have not been to me, there were loads and loads of fans at every show. I just don't keep my hopes high. I never do.

"He... he did...?" I almost whisper, not believing what I was seeing. I take a couple of deep breaths and I mentally prepare myself to read the message out loud "It says 'Hey, we want to meet ya after the show. You know where to find us, stage door ;) M'. I don't know if I can do it." I look down and some tears are about to slide down both of my cheeks. I can't do it, I'm just to shy to do it. It's too much for me.

"Don't you dare. Emma don't you dare." Ruth freaks out and starts panicking. "You have to do it!! It's not everyday that you get a chance to meet your beloved Irish lads!" I nod and Ruth smiles a bit, she thinks she has convinced me. Well, she hasn't. I don't have a lot of self esteem, to be honest I don't know if I have self esteem, so I can't do it. I just can't. It looks like an impossible thing, an unreachable thing for me. I don't believe in myself.

"I'm not going to meet them. I'm just going to the concert and then I'll drive back home." Ruth gasps and I know she's going to start a huge fight about how I have to go and how good it will be. I do believe it will be an awesome thing but I just can't be brave enough to do it. "You know I can't do it! It's really hard for me."

"You just have to forget about that for a moment, you're meeting Daniel. You don't meet Daniel everyday do you?" I shake my head and roll my eyes. She almost kills me with her eyes staring at me. "If you're not going, I'll drag you there." I slightly open my mouth. "You know I can do it. I'll just drag you and drop you there so you can have a talk to them." She says not caring about what I thought about that idea - It was a terrible idea!!! "You're meeting Daniel, Mark and Glen whether you like it or not." Ruth snaps.

"Okay fine, I surrender. I'm going to meet them, but don't you think it's going to be a huge deal. I'm not going to be the best and wonderful person they've ever met." A little smile was in my lips. I was slightly happy to do it. After all they're my idols, my lifesavers. I have to thank them for everything they've done.

"I swear to god you won't regret it!" She jumps from her bed and hugs me as tight as she can, I tought I was going to die to be honest.

"You don't know..." I whisper to myself, hoping she hasn't listened to be.

"I know, you won't regret it. I'm sure they'll love you." Ruth's smiling. Deep down she is kind of jealous she isn't meeting them, but she's happy that I'm doing it, and that's a huge thing for me.

It will be fun...