Chapter three

Normal POV now

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Today I decided that I will go to the Garden and help Finnian. I tidy up myself and i walked to the door of my room, i opened up and i saw Sebastian standing there in the middle of the hall "Sebastian? What are you doing here".

He stared at me for some seconds "Miss (y/n) may I-" a loud scream interrupted him "(yy/nn)!!" it was Finnian scream my name and running toward us "I finally found you..." he said with a bright smile on hes face "Let's go, The Garden is waiting!!" he said while he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway.

"Are you going to help Finnian?" Sebastian asked me and i nodded "i promise him i would help him today" i told Sebastian and turned around and walked by Finnian's side with he's hand in mine.

When we got to the garden i saw a lot of Beautiful flowers, Roses, Cardigans, Lilys, Tulips, Gardenias, Daffodils and a lot more. It was such a big garden "Beautiful, I know" Finnian told me with a smile and walked to some bushes with some (f/c) Roses "WOW they are so Beautiful" i bend down to get one but Finnian took my hand "Be careful, they have thorns".

He went to my side and took a (f/c) rose in he's hands, which they had gloves and the Thorns didn't hurt him, he cut the thorns and gave it to me "Here you (y/n), now it's better for you" i smiled and stood up "Thanks Finnian" i gave him a hug as a thanks "No problem and Call me Finny!" he had a light blush that made me laugh a lil.

"Finny...what a cute name" we had a lot of fun, Finny showed a lot of Beautiful flowers that i have never seen before, "Oh look (y/n)! This one is my favorite of them all!" Finny showed me a golden sunflower "A Sunflower!" Finny nodded "Yes! I love it's color! i smiled "Sunflowers...they are like you Finny, they are bright, lovely and they have a happy color".

While we were having fun in the garden we didn't notice that somebody was watching us..."My My, Well it looks like Miss (y/n) is having fun with Finny...humans are so strange, but she's just...different. Well look at the time I better make some tea for the Young Master"

"hmmm..." i turn my head to look around the garden "is something wrong (y/n)" Finny told me while he stared at me with confusion "Ah no I just had feeling that somebody was watching us" i turned my head to the flowers again "Really...maybe it was just your imagination" he smiled and i nodded...maybe it was.

Time passed and I was done helping Finny in the garden so i though of making some tea for myself. I went to the Kitchen and opened the doors but when I did I saw Sebastian pouring some tea in a silver cup "Hello Sebastian...Making tea for Master Ciel" i said while I walked to hes side and i took a look at hes face.

He was serious..."Sebastian is everything ok..." and i gave a little pat on his shoulder "Ah (y/n) Why are you here, weren't you with Finny" he didn't looked at me while he was talking to me...why "Yeah I'm done...it was fun, i saw a lot of flowers i have never seen before, I came here just to get some tea" when i said that a shiny silver cup of tea appeared in front of my face "Here...i made it for the Young Master but i guess I can give you a bit" i took the warm cup in my hands and took a zip.

It was really warm and tasty...i like it's flavor, i saw Sebastian leave the kitchen but he stopped when he opened the door "I don't get it..." Hm what is he talking about "i don't get humans...they smile for every little foolish thing...i don't like it" and with that he left..."What did he said right now...it was weird" i standed there with a look of confusion with the warm cup in my hands.

When dinner was done, I helped Sebastian clean the dishes...it was quite only the click and clack of the plates, it was awkward and strange. I started to think about what he told me earlier i couldn't get that out of my mind "(y/n)..." I heard my name and I turned around. I saw Sebastian still cleaning the plates hes back facing me "Sebastian did you called me" he nodded "it's ok...you can leave now, it's late and you might be tired to...so just leave everything to me".

"No...i wanna help you...you our tired to right..." i kept cleaning the plates, but then my hand was grabbed by a gloved hand, I turned around and saw Sebastian staring at me with a serious face "i said it was ok...i told you to leave" I tried to free my hand from hes grasp but it got tighter every time I moved my arm "Leave..." he had a cold look... it scared me"S-Sebastian your hurting and scaring me" He let go of my hand and i dropped to the floor.

I stood up, Sebastian had his face turn away avoiding my eyes...i ran out of the kitchen and went to my room "Whats wrong with him...he's been acting weird today" i took my wrist that was red from Sebastian's grasp...i need to rest from all of this...I went to my bed and I lied down, waiting to fell asleep.

I was still asleep when I heard a knock on my door..."Come in" I said still laying on my bed and being drowsy from sleep, I the door opening and i saw a shadow walking my way..."I'm really sorry my dear...about what happened earlier" it was Sebastian's voice I stood up and sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my face "What is it...why are you here" he bowed "I came here to apologize about earlier" he kneel down and grabbed the hand the one he hold tight earlier and wrapped a badge around it.

"Does it hurt..." I shook my head, "I'm sorry" he apologized again. "it's ok...its not a big thing any way" I smiled at him he just stared at me and then looked down, i stroked hes hair "I said it's fine so don't worry about it" i stopped and he stood up and smiled "I'm glad to hear that My dear" I gave him a drowsy smile and he chuckled "Well it looks like your tired so I'll let you rest now" he bowed and left my room.

Outside of my room Sebastian was talking to himself "Whats wrong with me...hurting her when she did nothing wrong...i need to control myself now..." he walked in the dark hallway alone thinking about what happened earlier...he was curious about what's happening to him this days he just can't stop thinking about it that it is starting to bother him.