Chapter ten

I streched my arms and let out a yawn, "Im so tired, I should ask for some free time...or maybe not". I scratched the back of my head and walk inside the kitchen and i saw Finny, Bardroy and Mey-rin.

"Good Morning (y/n)" They all said at the same time and smile at me, i smile back and sat on one of the chairs, "Soooo...what are you making " I look around, "Breakfast" said Finny, "Pancakes maybe..." said Bardroy looking inside the cabinets, "And some morning Tea" said Mey-rin running from side to side with plates and cups in her hands.

I stood up and clap my hands, "Can I help?" I ask with smile, I like to feel useful not...useless, "Sure...We are a lot in the kitchen, Fix the table please" said Mey-rin while giving me some plates. I nod and walked out of the kitchen and started to prepare the table.

I walk around humming some randome toon as I prepared the table, "Why so chipper (y/n)" Finny came to my side and smiled at me, "Chipper?" He nod and started to play with the table wear, "Yeah, you seem really happy...Did something good happen" I shaked my head and simply smiled at him, "No...i just...feel cheerful that's all" I really don't know what's wrong with me today.

"I'll bring The Young Master" I walk up the stairs and headed to Master Ciel's room, "Young Master..." i knock on the door and waited for a reply, "(y/n)?...Come in" I turned the knob and opened the door. When i walk inside I saw the Sebastian kneeling down and button Ciel's white shirt.

"AH! I'm sorry, I'll wait outside" I wasn't embarrassed, Hes just...a Young boy, but it isn't nice to see someone getting dress. "Its okay...he's almost done" He said and I turn around slowly. I look at Ciel and noticed in his eye, "Young Master...may I ask something," He look at me confused while sitting down on the edge of hes bed and Sebastian was now putting Ciel's shoes.

"Whats the Question" I took a deep breath, my chest felt tight, I felt like this is a question I shouldn't be asking it, but...I want to know a bit more about the Mansion and the people who's always around me, "Um...Why...Why does your right eye have a mark?" I look at Ciel's face, he had a shocking expression.

"This..." He look at Sebastian and he look back at me, "This My Dear, it's like a symbol that the Phantomhive's have inherited, Some have it on there arms or fore head and the Young Master has his on hes right eye" Sebastian said while finishing putting on Ciel's shoe.

"Oh...May I have a closer look..." Ciel look down for a second and then gave me a nod. I walk to him and kneeled down so I could have a better view of his eye. I stroked hes cheek softly and stared at his purple-blueish eye, "Its...Beautiful, it has a lovely color and such a nice and remarkable mark" He look at me with a shocking expression while I stood up.

"You think so..." he stroked hes cheek and thought for some seconds, "Thanks..." He thanked me with a bit of smile and I just look at him not taking my eyes off him, it's rare to see him smile so I just took the opportunity.

Sebastian look at me and I smiled at him but he just stood there with a serious expression...Wonder what's wrong.

(Bassy Pov...DAM ITS BEING SO LONG SINCE MY LAST BASSY POV -streches- it's 1 am and they told me to sleep but nah...im doing this for you guys u3u)

I look at (y/n) while she look at the Young Master's eye, I felt kind of annoyed of how she touched hes cheek and how she look at his eye and thought it was beautiful...wait...I made that mark so that actually goes to me?...Oh who cares anyways, "Ahem... (y/n) You were here for something, right?".

"Oh yeah...The others made Breakfast, So I came to get the Young Master..." She patted her dress and streched the ends. I stare at her for some seconds and then at the Young Master. "Well then, shall we go to the kitchen Milord..." I said while having my eyes close and pointing at the door of his room.