0.7

months later

aaron and i have been going six months strong. after two months of talking to each other he asked me out. i haven't spoken to matt in months. i still speak to the boys.

the tweet that lingers around twitter still haunts me. it pops up in my notifications and i quickly turn my phone off.

@madisonbeer: matt and i have surprise for you guys. i'm pregnant and very excited...

i think of matt, but aaron is somebody who i'm starting to love and feel something with. he will always be mine and i'm happy that everything finally fell into place. i feel lucky too have a guy who is there for me when i'm stuck, when i need a shoulder to cry on. somebody to come over and watch cheesy movies with me.

too binge on food with, too talk to, too hold hands with. aaron is truly a gem and i adore him so much.
his fans support us and so do mine. we go to meet and greets together. i've met his parents and family members and to be honest, i think they liked me. i am the happiest i've been in a while and feel like my life has restarted and was turned onto the right setting this time.

i have been threw so much and i missed being normal and happy. aaron and i are going on tour very soon. he's promised to stick by my side forever and always.

aaron, was the one i was always meant to be with
and
matt, was just a phase in which i got over quickly

-
THAT IS IT BUBS!! THE LAST PART WAS SO HARD TO WRITE CAUSE MATT IS NOT A PHASE. BUT THIS IS NOT A GOODBYE. I WILL HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT SOON!!

before i even start to write a new book i need to edit both this book and colorful. i gotta go threw two hundred parts. lord.

i love you all.

forever & always
blah
- h