0.4

aaron: arden loveall why in the name of baby jesus have i not heard from u in forever.

hayes: i'm sorry...

nash: he's sorry

cameron: i'm on my way back from seven eleven. be right there

matt: arden just listen to me

taylor: plans have changed... maybe the fourth will work better

carter: hey! miss u vv much. call me soon

-

hayes and i got in a fight. and it was bad.

"you dont care about anyone!" he yelled threw the phone.

i let out a frustrated scream threw my end of the phone. cameron came out in a towel around his waist with shaving cream on his face. "are you okay?" he mouthed

i didnt even bother answering, i might scream at him.

"right, i'm the one who cheats with other guys girlfriends! just because your mad at me doesnt mean you take it out on carter!"

"i was drunk!" he screamed

"your 15! your not even aloud to think about getting high with sam and skate or drink!"

"and then you write a horrible tweet and actually send it out to your millions of followers. what is wrong with you?!" i continue

i remember the tweet: @hayesgrier: @ardenloveall should i tell everybody what u did when u went to visit cam? dare i say what happened when u came here?

he quickly deleted it but thousands of fans already saw it. now there questioning me and cam.

"when did maggie even meet you?" i screamed when he didn't answer

"two weeks after carter introduced us to her..."

"and?"

"we kinda-"

"i dont want to hear it. i swear if carter finds out i dont even know what i'm going to do."

and i hung up.

i dont even know what i was going to do. the fight happened last night as we were in our hotel room. jack and jack didnt have enough room for the both of us to sleep at there house.

i called carter and he picked up after three rings

"arden?"

"hey! hows it been?"

he sounded tired, weak, and sick.

"tough,"

"oh, well can i take a trip to see you soon? cam and i are kinda on tour seeing ya'll."

"i'd love that! who have you seen?"

"hayes, nash, cam obviously, and cam and i are leaving the jacks tomorrow morning. we have been here for a week. taylor cancelled on me and said the fourth so, and i'm also trying to see aaron too. i havent heard from shawn though."

"yeah, none of us have."

"must be busy!"

"so, i was thinking im going to be gone from the thirtieth to the fourteenth. can i see you on the sixteenth?"

-
me: aaron! hey! lets see... taylor  canceled and said the fourth so maybe i can see you for the thirtieth to the fifth?

aaron: YEEAK!! sound awesome. cams with you to right?

me: yes he is, v excited too 

next is aaron, then taylor and carter.

matt: call me

so i did.

-
I FIGURED OUT WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN IN THIS! YES YES YES OMG IM SO EXCITED. YEET!