0.0

quick pop in before i start. sooo this is going to be a much longer update. like a regular update but it WONT be like this mostly. maybe every now and then. keep on smiling. blah! and the camp out in this update is actually real. look up great horror camp-out. ;)

haha
blah!
-h
-

"mahogany. hey, what the hell did i do?" i barked

she was laying on her bed going threw her phone. ignoring me.

"i don't know what your talking about."

"yes you do, your not talking to me."

"i just heard stuff." she whispered

"like?" i asked "what could be so bad that you out of all people won't talk to me."

"johnson said you and matt are dating." she squeaked

"dating? matt won't even look at me."

"oh, i'm sorry. i just, i just like him a little."

i smiled, "you little booger!"

she started laughing. "wh-what?"

"you like himmmm." i said "a lot."

"shh, thin walls remember."

thin walls indeed. mahogany and i were up all night listening to the boys fight all night. cameron had bags under his eyes, while nash's blue eyes were red. taylor lost his voice from yelling at cater and we are pretty sure that we heard a blow out fight between the jacks. something about beer? i'm not sure but it was bad.

i sat on mahogany's bed and she put her phone down, sitting up more. "do you feel like were not a family anymore? i mean we are all living next to each other but were done with tour. now what?"

"i know how you feel. i-i just think we need to spend time together." she said looking at the remote, changing the channel. spongebob was now finished and it was on to alvin and the chipmunks.

"we can't even sit in a room together."

"true, but we have a week left in LA then we all leave for home."

"have you ever heard of the haunted camp out before?" i asked her.

"no, what is it?"

"its like a haunted house but its overnight. you have to look for clues and go threw different challenges. its a group thing, you can have your own team. its all outside so maybe the air will get to us and let us let go."

"yeah, that sounds really fun." she fumbled with her phone looking at the videos of it and the website. "yes, were going. should we tell our idea?"

"sure."

i slid off the bed and went to the others rooms. i poked my head in to cams, and the griers room. "hey guys. we have something we need to talk about. can you get everybody else, please?"

"yeah, sure." hayes said

a few minutes later mahogany and i's room was filled with boys. grumpy ones.

"were not a family anymore." i blurted out

"thanks for saying that captain obvious." matt huffed