The truth about everything

I scream in fear. She laughs as I cry. "My,my if it isn't
Jezebel." She says in a cruel voice. Memories start coming through my head. She is my mother. My biological mother. Why? Why would she pretend to adopt me? How and why did she take away my memory. The petroand brought back my memories, but it also took it away. Every second new memories come back. The society is a training facility for shadows.
A sudden urge to hug her comes. She hugs me back.
"I took away your memories because I wanted to protect you. Every shadow goes through this its normal for training. You took the petroand when you were seven as you have probably remembered by now." She hugged me again.
"What about my father? I just remembered him."I ask desperately.
" He died in an effort to kill a few dark shadows." She says with a frown on her face. The thought of him makes us both tear up. I wondered what a dark shadow is?
"What is dark shadow?" I ask. The answer makes her tear up even more. Dark shadows killed my father and I will kill them I don't care what they are.
"A dark shadow is a sort of like us, shadows, but with dark powers." I start to wonder on what they do. On what we do.
"What do we do now?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"We need to go back home and go tell your brother and sister." She responds
" They know?" I ask. How do they know and not tell me?
"Yes they know, we all took a vow swearing not to tell you or to give you petroand." She replied. I think they had to go through the same process. I almost faint. Too much information at once. O
"Too much..." I say as I faint. My mother carries me to some room. It is filled with pictures of minds I see as I wake up. I open my eyes for a brief second and then close them. I am awake but with my eyes closed. I hear the nurse whisper to my mother.
"Shadows are very delicate with memory as you may know. She is able to recover but not fully. She will not remember this morning. We will have to re-do the day." She says. Of course I remember she must not be fully trained when it comes to diagnosis.
"I do remember." I say as I sit up.
"Oh thank goodness I thought I lost you. This time permanently." My mother said as she tears up. "Come on let's go home."
She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating quicker but I am only in 6th grade!!!!!
#stress
I really need to adapt to middle as much as I can.
Next time I'll update two chapters to make up.
BYE. ;°