No Crying

When I see who just walked in I see it is the elder woman from the front desk. 'Really?' I ask myself. The time I was going to have my first kiss a sweet little lady RUINS it. I am so mad right now. I try not to show it.
    "Oh,I didn't mean to interrupt." The lady says. She leaves the room. 'He probably won't lean in again' I think to myself.
     "OK so let's get to training. We have a lot of work to do in the next three days." Jesse says as he awkwardly looks away. He is so hot. But really if he wants to rush this he needs to be a player or just a straight up hoe. I don't even know him that much. I need to calm myself. I need to TRAIN.
   "OK so first we start with shooting." He says. He points at the gun attached to to my suit. I take it out of the belt that is in my suit. He leads me to a shooting range that is covered in targets.
    Jesse put his arms around me detecting the gun towards a target. He puts his fingers on mine and pulls the trigger.
    "See,easy as that!" He says as he let's me go. He points at the target that I need to shoot. I grip the gun and aim the gun towards the target. I pull the triger. I feel a little kik when I pulled the trigger. Jesse starts slow clipping as he smiles.
    "Good,now we need to work on the phase that is really awkward. We need to work on first aid." Jesse says as he walks towards a stand that is holding many first aid kits.
     "Let me set up first. You can shoot a bit if you want." He says as he unpacks the kit. I walk over to the range of weapons. I pick one that is small but looks powerful.
      I walk to the shooting range. I line up the gun with the target. I aim the gun down trying to get my  concentration together. I accidently pull the trigger towards my foot. I scream.
        "Don't worry, we will get to the Infermary. You need to stop crying."  Then he yells. "No crying!" I sob then calm down. He carries me to the infermary.