Chapter 4:LIVE LIFE

I stand up and look at the girl in the floor she was crying makeup a mess and has a bruise in her left eye.I know what she been through .I walk towards her and kneeled down.

Hey you okay?she sob and cover her mouth and shake her head yes.We stayed like that for two minutes .she finally speak but really low that it sound more like a whisper.

Please...d..don't tell no one adout this.she looked up and had big wided hazel eyes.i smiled at her.

Of course not ...this is between me and you...and do you want to get revenge?Now im smirking at her . She looked confused until she got what i said she nodded.

10 Minutes later

We came out laughing i had tears in my eyes and my stomach was hurting.We shaved the guy hair and put makeup on him and taped him to a pole & took off all of his clothes its funny because his little thing down there was cold was small as fuck!!!

So where now ?i asked

Oh i don't know?she looked sad for a second "well i was wondering if you wanted to go to the party "i said

Really ?....right now i don't got proper clothes for a party

You don't need proper clothes you just go get drunk turn up and in the morning you resolve the hangover"she laughed &nodded.

We walk in and i look around to spot a drunk Ashley flirting with seems to be a cute guy thats gonna be my late booty call jk he taken by ASH drunken ass.

I pass couple of guys just staring to much & they didn't dare come near me because i gave them all the death glare ....but theres always a dumbass that trys something stupid .A tall guy comes and grabs on my arm.

Hey mamita!!he said getting closer and i smiled at him and because im a good person i warn before i do something.

Oh if you don't get 100 FEET AWAY!!! I calmed and smiled at him.

Your gonna remember me when you missing your little tiny dick!!!He just smirked at me .

"Oh i love feisty babe "i was about to get him in a hospital when i heard my ex name being called out and then the bicth he cheated on me.I shrugg it off and got a beer to then hit the dance floor with Ashley.

Three hours later....

I was sweating and drunk but the worse part is that i nor Ashley can drive because both of us are fucked up that i see blury and can not walk sraight its funny because im that funny stupid drunk person but at the same time i know what im doing tonight i rejected alot of guys that were trying to get at me and worse afforing drinks like crazy but i never accept (Thanks mom for teaching me right) I was cover of red shit all over my clothes i look like i got my period and had a accident and i taste it and then i remember i had a jello fight with a girl because they had a big extra out jello pool.(to be honest i had 6 rounds of fights.)